Feminised seeds and how to grow them

Aha. Fim away. Lol

1 Like

Thanks raustin . I guess my next question is how big would u reccomend for chronic widow fem. Before flipping? And how tall until I put my netting in? I do need a lot of help being I’m a newbie . I wish I could send u pics of what I have but the site don’t give me that option. Is there any other way maybe u can help thru this process?

My grow seems to be doing great they are 2 weeks and 3 days old. I have them in 5 gallon buckets with holes drilled in them .the one is chronic widow femmes and it looks great . the other has very very wide leafs I don’t know the second ones name but its indica definitely. Anyways I have only watered them a few times with good pH balanced distilled water.I have not used any nutrients at all yet. I have a 4x4 grow tent from grow ace 600mh and 600 HP’s . for now I have the my in and ballast set at 50% the seem to be healthy so far. Also this is all fox farm soil. Just wondering if I’m doing erything right ? When do I switch my to HP’s? When do I scrog? My growtent temp is 74 degrees and 47 humidity is all that OK? I also have a rye and sugar makeshift co2.

When u hit reply there is an arrow on the right lower corner that will allow u to post pics

How tall your plant should be really doesn’t matter. Honestly, that’s all up to you, but you probably want it as big as you can get it in your particular grow space. The bigger the plant, the bigger the yield. What is the height of your grow space?

For the SCROG net, most people put their nets between 15" to 25" above the pot, so anywhere in that range will be fine.

You can upload pics by clicking the up arrow on the right just below the text screen. I’ve helped lots of people through their grows, and this forum works well for it, we’ve never had any problems. Don’t worry, you’re doing a great job so far.

3 Likes

They need to grow alot more before flipping to 12/12 and changing to hps… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

So the left is chronic widow and the right is I don’t know…I’m guessing Afghani…should I scrog when plants are about 2 or 3 feet?

Around 10 to 18 inches…
Are these autos or photos?
If there photos you should start topping them now… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

OK raustin. Here’s my next question since I only have two plants in a 4x4x78(. U can see pics I posted here). Should I top my chronic widow? Or can I just let it grow how it grows? Think my tent is big enough? Or should I top?

I grew 3 plants in a 2’×2’ and though I wouldn’t recommend it, it fit, just very snug. Lol You can definitely grow two plants in a 4’×4’, no problem. If you tip your CW it will make it wider, so that’s not a solution to space, but you can definitely do it.

Thanks raustin you’re being a big help working with this rookie I’m sure its tiresome at times but us rookies appreciate it. So I don’t have to top my chronic widow if I don’t want to? My rent is 6 ft high 4 feet wide ? Would u recommend topping

So I posted pics… Question is since I only have 2 plants can I just let the chronic widow grow natural or should I top? My rent is 4x4x78…

@Adam1981

Remember to tag people with @ in front of username. Otherwise they won’t be notified of your questions.

If they are photos you should top them after 5th node. You have plenty of room in a 4x4 tent. Top, supercrop and lst to make them fill the space.

You can sure top if you want to, as @arcticGrow said, it will help to fill up that 4’×4’ space. You have plenty of space to do whatever you want, at 6’ high you can also let them grow naturally, no problem. The choice is yours to top, or not to top, either way is good. I’m happy to help, @Adam1981, if you need me again just tag me.

Ok thanks everyone I’ll keep everyone updated! Again I appreciate all the help

1 Like

@ raustin… I have a yield lab ballast . I have it on 5o percent llumens. My plants being almost three years old should I turn the lumens up? I have a my in now

Three weeks old

At three week’s I’d go up to 100%, but it’s probably fine at 50%.

OK thanks @raustin . don’t worry I’m sure I’ll ask something else. I’ll turn the lumens to a hundred in another week

1 Like