Females producing seeds at nodes

In the new pictures I think these might be opened male flowers (pollen sack)
Screenshot_20190220-070506|281x500

any idea @garrigan62 @dbrn32 @MattyBear

I tried to fix your screen shot pic but could not. It won’t open

2 Likes

Ok let me try again

1 Like

Possibly, that would explain pollem but i would still not be sure how you have fully developed seeds already.

1 Like

Any chance you can get some pics of the little pod and seed under white light?

2 Likes

A female will have hairs coming out this does not and there for a male, If I were you I would isolate the plant from the others and then if you want you can let it grow until you are completely sure what you have there, but i’m saying male.

4 Likes

If you can, take pictures in natural light, especially when asking for a diagnosis. It makes it a lot easier to see than the blurple lighting :v::bear:

1 Like

1 Like

Uploading: D76F6328-7A4F-4E50-958D-698B648463AC.jpeg…

3 Likes

Posted new pics

Looks female to me… I’m not seeing any pollen sacs or balls forming :v::bear:

4 Likes

Looks like a girl they get swollen but those are just like

Said :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks fellas I’m still confused about the seeds appearing but I’m glad to hear your input on being female

1 Like

@Leoeleven That’s crazy stuff right there and I’m still waiting for someone to explain it. I saw the seed and it looks like a female. Things that make you go hummmmm!

2 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:fully developed seed so early in flower?!!?!

This should do it. I hope

b3106ef64aaabc8204cf42d5106d898eb5d5b4d7_1_666x500

4 Likes
3 Likes

If the plant is producing seeds at the node without visible pistils and without visible pollen sacks or dust then we are looking at asexual reproduction. If she also produces buds free of seed then you have ushered in z new era in civilization. No joke bro. U gotta grow some of those seeds

2 Likes

Ill buy some off u and ill grow em too to see what happens

2 Likes