Females pre flowering before switch

@Countryboyjvd1971 I hope I have done this right and get hope that this can help as many people as possible, I currently have an indoor grow its only my 4th grow and this time I have decided to an amnesia 100% indica and a blue funk 100% sativa as side by side I have heard so much about the different ways that they have off growing I have grown them from seeds and I just love been around them I really do think I have found my calling in life and maybe some day even be able to help others with some medical inquirys and most off all to promote the benefits of marijuana for health reasons I will post pictures in normal light as soon as possible but for now I will just try and snap on or two hopefully if I can figure it out people :laughing:

11 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 I think I’m getting there my friend the sativa is super cropped and the indica was topped I will try find some better photos.

1 Like

Ok so i looked at the pictures they look healthy to me @Johnzy81
Are tou having issues what tyoe of lights are you using ? And what light schedule do tou have them on
I noticed that my plants started to flower as soon as they where mature enough with less then 16 hours of light pee day
Are they autos or photos

3 Likes

No that is how they are standing right now @Countryboyjvd1971 what I did do because off the stress of the Cropping and topping I let the go about a week to 10 day’s in veg before I switched from an 18/6 to 12/12 , OK light’s I started with fluorescent so germination and seedling then one 400 HID after the 3rd week I put another 400 HID and now because I have just switched they are under a 1000 HPS I will find some better photos for you all to have a look at and please everyone that mite have time to give any advice it will be much appreciated I’m also using the Co2.

3 Likes

Dude that sounds about eight
You should guve them at least a week to recover before switching to flower
And you should have plenty of power using the 1000w
You have co2 injection / bags or just a dyi set up ?
Tag me when tou pist the new pictures
Give some time people will find you
Ill tag a few members for tou tho
@bob31 @Hogmaster @BIGE @Screwauger
@Niala @Nug-bug @peachfuzz
These guys are great :+1:
Hopefully a few stop by

4 Likes

Thanks John :grinning::wink:

@Johnzy81

It’s totaly normal for cannabis plant to enter in pre-flowering stage before going on 12/12 for photoperiod ones (autoflowering too, but they do not need the 12/12 to enter in flowering stage)… :wink: :grinning:

And I am with @Countryboyjvd1971 for waiting at least a week before making the switch to 12/12, it will be less stressful for them, the plants will tell you when they have recover enough… :wink: :grinning:

Ô and they looking good and healthy, keep the good work :+1::ok_hand:

~Al :v: :innocent:

5 Likes

Thank you @Niala they got almost 10 days to recover I should off said that
folks and @Countryboyjvd1971 the Co2 my friend is a boot buddy bag and I
have only started using it at the end off my 3rd grow and now this my
fourth one thanks for all they great comments and replys I really
appreciate it my friends.

5 Likes

Aounds good keep us posted and post update pictures when you can
Happy growing :v:CB

I surly will @Countryboyjvd1971 I ment to say yesterday on the first photo’s that they had not just been stressed and that they were almost 10 day’s since I had done them il post them others soon bud yeah. :v: