Female or male preflowers? PICTURES

these are female correct?

4 Likes

Sure are, congrats!

All those balls…is that just perlite down there? The more im looking at it the more I think it is perlite.

Carry on

2 Likes

I saw the same thing, looks to be perlite. Looks female to me.

3 Likes

yea those perlite
first grow …looks female but little balls on bottom where pistols come out idk

2 Likes

Those are just calyxes beginning to form and grow. She’s all lady.

2 Likes

I hope you have some male, well more like a HERMIE A HE SHE IF YOU WILL
If you let them go much longer it will pollenate all your plants that maybe girls. and they’ll become HERMIES AS WELL
Sorry @ elheffe702

1 Like

I’m not seeing anything indicating a hermaphrodite. Could you point it out for me?

1 Like

If that truly is perlite … then why did you do that ? and if so shake them off

Oh wait … the question was …are these Male or Female preflowers totally missed that, got caught up in that stuff you put in there.

You can call her Perliteta

that’s my fear …a hermi…I’ve never grown before so Im not sure what to look for.
Here’s some better pics if anyone can confirm 100% please
Thanks

and these are whats called preflowers right?

1 Like

Yes those are preflower and I see no sign of herm.

2 Likes

cool deal thanks man… I know it probably sounds stupid to ask but I have no clue what to look for I just read banana tips coming out of it means hermie and had to double check with everyone, I’m just starting to learn. thanks again!

These are the banana looking things they’re talking about. This is a hermied plant

1 Like

Yes that’s a female for sure in the perlite you just happen to see it through the branches @garrigan62 it’s not on the plant it’s A optical illusion

3 Likes

one more question…how big should I let these get before switching 12/12…growing 24/0 now 3x3x6 feet tent. can I go a while longer because I just topped one (back left in 2 liter) and manifolding the middle one just topped both sides so I need another week or 2 I think before they are ready. front right one just topped too… lst one on front left is good I think…and back right one in dwc is an auto. So I think I need another 2 weeks for topped plant to be ready…does this make sense and sound right? If I could redo Id do it different but this is what I have to make work now. any thoughts on course of action?
Should be a new thread I think now that its a new topic

You should put them under 18-6 they will grow a lot better 4 weeks is what I normally tell people who don’t want huge plants but want a few ounces for sure

2 Likes

Looks like I need new glasses lmao

How ya doing my friend ?

3 Likes

ok cool, I bought a timer so I’ll get to programming that for 18/6 …so if I veg another week or 2 for the topped plants to recover and be ready then switch to 12/12. I’m thinking on what I’ve read and I feel Im going to run out of space…mabye I hack the dwc auto out of the tent for room but Id have to throw it away

You and me, both! I had to do a double take, and I’m still second guessing myself lol

1 Like