1 Like

What are you growing this year?

Do you buy Femm’d seeds??

1 Like

I don’t see any boy parts.

I don’t see any girl parts either.

:joy:

1 Like

High, I have femmed blackberry and strawberry cough. I have seedlings from gorilla glue and stumble weed. The stumble weed is an excellent smoke. Very smooth and potent.
Happy growin
Ger

2 Likes

You should know way before August :laughing:… give it a week or two

2 Likes

Brother if you know you got femm’d seeds don’t stress about whether they’re boys or girls…

High,
Oh wait these are some of my seeds I got off other plants. Not my femmed ones. That’s why I am asking. So if they come off Feminized plants are they femmed seeds?
Ger

Nope, femm’d plants still produce regular seed so you are correct that you gotta watch for males.

One way to find out sooner than August is to take a cutting from a lower branch, root it and flower it. Will take 3-4 weeks between rooting and switching to flower but you’ll still be ahead of mother nature.

1 Like

High,
Ok cool. I will try that.
Ger

Fim and LST maybe

High,
I think I have to move this one. Too close to garage? Or should I just let her go? What do you think.
Ger

High,
I’m in the ground!
Here we go
Ger

1 Like

High,
I am not sure what’s going on but my garden is not growing. Still 1 to 2 inches high. Some brown leaves. Almost looks like they were burned. Any ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciate. Thanks
Ger