Feeling dumb in a bind

I we’ll include a pic of directions but I’m having trouble comprehending I think. I’m a small grower this was recommended by a friend but my problem is I need to raise my ph .6/.8 % but the directions only give you a 1/4 tbs for 10 gallons. I grow in dirt and it’s for both hydro and mediums
WTF is 1/10 of 1/4 same s .03 bla bla mil leters

do you have a PH meter?

1 Like

Could just fill up a 5 gal bucket of water?

1/8 tsp per 5 gals of water to raise 0.1 pH?

So increase of 0.6 pH would add 6/8tsp per bucket?

Then just water with as much of that as needed based on your grow medium?

1 Like

Thank you that makes sense. Fighting a low ph battle.

1 Like

Yes I do both my plants are at 6

You got this!!! Its always a struggle. I’m trying to wrap my head around VPD this grow. I think im keeping my humidity a bit too low, but Im SUPER worried about mold with how big the gals are

1 Like

so why not just try a little and then measure it…then make adjustments???

1 Like

Just because I’m rather new and am close to the end and don’t want to make a drastic error. Here is how they look. Super lemon haze auto…

4 Likes

4 Likes

I can understand you not wanting to do something wrong … they look nice you did good

1 Like

Last grow I got powder mold all over because of humidity and lack of air flow

1 Like

Airflow is suuuuuper important. I have a huge 8" inline fan mounted in my tent sucking in air at the bottom, and qnither fan mounted exhausting air out up top.

I may get a clip on fan for inside the tent to blow air around as well

1 Like

Very nice plants! Still have at least 5 or 6 weeks to go, they’re gonna be big and fat!!

Are you using silica? It helps to strengthen stems and aid in trichome development. But, when added first, it raises pH, so when you add you nutes, the pH doesn’t crash so low. It’s not necessary, but a good tool to have in the box.

3 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like

Far easier to use a Pipette and determine how many drops it takes to mix a small batch.
I mix a gallon at a time and it needs 8 drops to hit the mark in my mixture.
Amazon has tons of them

7 Likes

Thanks… I do nothing but worry and look at them constantly. Lol. I chose auto for being new grower still only my 3rd grow and the other… we’ll we we’ll say I had to get rid of them before finishing. Next is purple haze fem to expand my knowledge and technique. Have you ever seen this in a leaf.

2 Likes

That would be something to try. I like indoor grow can control better but it we’ll smell the house up. Just legalize where I live so I well be trying outdoors also next season.

1 Like

Yup, i dont do outdoors. Too many uncontrollable issues for me :joy:

1 Like

Shes a mutie!

I got one too

1 Like