Feeding the ladies

My RO system gives me water with 20ppm
I used megacrop for my dwc grow and was very happy with it. They have a feed schedule for megacrop on their website if ya need it.

1 Like

My buddy says nothing but good about it. Said itā€™s easy and just a 1 part feeding the entire time

1 Like

Hey man, would you happen to know anyone who uses megacrop. Looking into it. Trying to get some specifics on it likeā€¦ what to ph water to when using it (for soil grow) ā€¦what ppm to get it to for soil etc

1 Like

Yea that and what to ph water to and ppm. But Iā€™m in soil though

1 Like

@Hogmaster maybe?

1 Like

pH for soil at 6.5
Hereā€™s a feed chart from their website

Hopefully that helps

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard nothing but good about it. Iā€™m sick of spending so much time mixing nutes. (Advanced line) love using it but just trying to cut down my time and still get good If not better results. P.s. Iā€™ve heard about crop salt line too but itā€™s not a 1 part I dont think

2 Likes

Iā€™ve done start to finish with Grow and Bloom from GH. Iā€™m not counting things like silica and cal mag. This time Iā€™m throwing everything at it to see if thereā€™s a noticeable difference.

2 Likes

How do you like the megacrop? Worth the switch?

1 Like

I need to do a soil grow before I can really decide. I use fox farm on soil, itā€™s what I started with and still have a bunch. I got a megacrop sample so I tried it with my first dwc bubble bucket grow. I love the ease of using it. With fox farms I have so many different nutes to measure and mix up. I did purchase more megacrop along with the Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion. I will be give it a try with a autoflower bubble gum.
Hereā€™s a link to a dosage calculator. I just realized that up there :arrow_up: is just a screenshot of part of it, lol

https://greenleafnutrients.com/feeding-calculator/?v=7516fd43adaa

1 Like

Iā€™m actually using the three part GH and supplement the fox farm during flower I havenā€™t checked my PPMā€™s in a while pH between 6.5and 6.7 Are usually only check my PPM if Iā€™m having issues

1 Like