Feeding Schedules for soil during flower

@MattyBear @Dman1969 @elheffe702 @anyoneelsewhocanhelp

So I’m at day 21 since I have switched over to 12/12 schedule. My container is around 3 1/2 gallon with good drainage and standard potting soil no nutes. I am using General Hydroponics Liquid Kool Bloom as well as FloraNova. First is 0 10 10 and second 4 8 7.
1 1/2 tsp per gallon on the KB and 1/2 tsp per gallon on the FN. She needs water every 2 days now but I’m not sure how often I should be using plain water or the nute mix. She is taking about 3/4 of a gallon each watering. Have so much into them at this point I’d hate to F it up now. Any recommendations?

4 Likes

Every other, feed then next water is the way I go. :sunglasses::call_me_hand::v:Btw I like that last tag on your first post :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Dman1969 so every other watering use nutes? I glad you got my humor lol

1 Like

You got it :+1::+1::call_me_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Btw that’s a good looking girl :wink::sunglasses::v::+1:

1 Like

@Dman1969 Thanks! My first grow and I tell ya it’s pretty cool.

2 Likes

This is only my second and you may beat mine and I hope you do bro!!:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Speechless brother…beautiful plant!

2 Likes

You got her all pruned up nicely. Not sure what I’m going to clear out if any. From what I’ve read so far some tuck and others remove a little and some none. I should probably clean some of the interior leaves out. I just don’t want anything to stress her lol

1 Like

Brother it’s may be a little early to trim right now just tuck tuck tuck. And only cut the fan leaves you have too. When you do don’t get carried away. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I’m at harvest time pretty much if I ever get any amber. I trimmed mine up after she stopped showing any more bud growth. That was about two weeks ago. I wouldn’t do to much to yours right now. I may be wrong but looks good to me. Plus right now you want all the leaves for bud growth :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand::+1:

3 Likes

I would also start with a feed every other water schedule unless you start seeing burn or deficiencies. Also, mix the Flora Nova in the water first, before the liquid Kool Bloom. :wink::v:

4 Likes

@Originalgazelle

Soil Grow Schedule During Flower Here :point_left:

2 Likes

@MattyBear Thanks Matt! I did mix in that order. Surprisingly, the tech at the growshop warned me of this as well. Are these nutes a standard, or highly recommended product?

1 Like

@GreenCoat Thanks so much! Only a matter of weeks now lol!

You will find that a lot of people use GH products. They have like 3 different lines and some add ons too. Should be a lot of info on them around :v::bear:

How do the General Hydroponics products work?

1 Like

I am very pleased with them. I would use them again

1 Like