Greetings Forum Folk!
I’m looking for some clarity with my grow. Here’s what’s happening
- Indoor or outdoor? - indoor - 1 Blue Dream auto
- Otigin of seeds? - ILGM
- Regular, feminized, or autoflower? - auto
- Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water? - tap, ph: 7.8, TDS: 280 +/-
- PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution? ph: 6.8, TDS: 1300
- Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain. Soil -FFOF, FFHF, Perlite
- Nutrients or fertilizer system used. Blue Planet Nutrients
- What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate. MarsHydro TSW2000 - 15” above canopy @ 75% pwer- 1000 ppfd, 59 DLI , 20/4
- What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night? Daytime: 75-77f , dark: 64-68f
- What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night? Day: 45-55%, dark: 50-55%
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier? humidifier & dehumidifier as needed, space htr s as needed
- Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"? 4” inlet from mechanical room with furnace & water heater (co2), 4” exhaust, 2 fans inside 3x3x6 tent
- Co2 Yes / No? No
- How long have you been growing? 2 yrs - 4th grow - 1st with using nutrients
- What budget have you set in order to grow successfully? N/A
- If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?
16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?
Single Blue Dream auto sporting lime green colors. 6-1/2wks above ground. 1st feeding @ 1/4 strength on 10/26. 2nd feeding @ 1/2 strength on 11/2. 3rd feeding @ full strength on 11/7. I made the decision to feed again yesterday - 11/11 thinking the color of plant indicated deficiencies. Ph of nutes 6.8, ppm 1300. Runoff was 6.4 and 1900
Research suggests nute lockout?
I’m not sure about next move. Flush? Just water for next cple waterings?
Any advice/suggestions or other observations I might be overlooking will all be greatly appreciated. So, thanks in advance for your time and support!
Exactly what blue plant nutrients do you have are you feeding to run off every time that will prevent lockout. It doesn’t appear to be lockout cause your ph is fine looks like you need more bloom nutrient.
Agreed with @danniep40. At this stage, you can bump up the PK intake (potassium and phosphorus), and pull back on the N (nitrogen). But plant looks pretty healthy overall. 1900 isn’t ridiculously high. Just make sure that every time you water/feed, you do so until 15% or more runoff. One or two plain, pH’ed waterings will bring your ppm’s down some.
@danniep40 thanks for your info. I’m using the Elite 3-part. Sounds like bumping up the flowering nutes a bit is in order. They are actually introduced next feeding based on BP feeding schedule.
Thanks again for your assist!
Just be mindful of nitrogen content. Excess nitrogen can cause other deficiencies.
@Borderryan22 thanks for your info. PK nutes on feeding schedule being introduced next feeding. I do water to runoff with every water/feeding. I collect about 2 cups of initial liquid and toss. Then the remaining runoff is collected & measured.
Like I said, this is my first grow with nutes, measuring runoff, etc.
Thanks for your time and assistance!
No problem, that’s what this place is for! Start at recommended strength when first changing feeding schedules. That way you can get abetter idea of how she handles it and you don’t overload her the first time.
I think a grilled cheese and some tomato soup will fix it. Wait…thats my fix. Sorry.
Never apologize for grilled cheese & tomato soup
Down here we do qausadilas
Enjoyed them for lunch yesterday!
Beginning 3rd trimester. “Morticia” is depleting the pan basin every 3 days. I continue to rotate self-watering basin with each watering/feeding. Still don’t know exactly what I’m doing, but I think just by letting her dictate needs is successful so far. Tent conditions: 75f, 35-40%RH
Runoff #’s from yesterday’s watering: 6.4ph / 1200ppm
Light is about 12” above top of tallest buds @ approx 75% +/- - 850-900 ppfd lower buds, 1000-1100 ppfd taller buds.
Her bouquet is amazing! Buds beginning to mature.
I think I messed her up a bit with LST, but I’m letting her grow now as she pleases.
I think she’s content.