Feedback on Seedling

My first thought was light burn… how far are your lights? But could be nutrient deficiency too. She still has a few weekmimo looking at the white pistils… check your=r pH and make sure it’s on spot and lights aren’t too low…

Yes she not be fading out yet… your still feeding full strength correct?.. I’d say you got atleast 3 weeks to go

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. Light is about 12 to 14 inches above top of plant. Unfortunately I’ve run out of height in my tent, so can’t go up any further. That being said, haven’t had any light burn issues until now. Do the leaves get more sensitive during flowering? As for nutrients, I’m not adding any additional ones. Just FFOF soil and water.

The nutes in FF will only get you through about 5 weeks. Then you could have added as the plant needed. You could ride it out and see. As @fano_man stated, at least 3-4 weeks. Lots of white pistils still. I would consider some feeding. It is during the final weeks when the bud will fatten up a bit. Needs the nutes to put on the weight.

You have some great looking buds! Best of luck.

Hy I need help on my seedling I don’t know what happens is my first time I get sour diesel auto and from 5days of germination on glass of water this is now

Gonna need a LOT more information. Soil, water, PH, temps, RH, lights, light schedule etc.

Soil :happy frog farm
Water : 6.0 to 6.5
Light:20 hour on 4hrs off
Temp: 75 f humidity 66
On light vivaspetrum 1000

Indoor tent 2x2x4
Pot 5gl fiber
Soil happy frog soil
Light 20 hrs 4 off
Water 6.0 6.5 one time 6.8 mistake
Light vivaspetrum Ls100

First; put this on a 24/0 cycle until transplant or two weeks, whichever comes first.

Put a clear dome over seedling and mist the dome twice a day with distilled water. This will ensure the plant collects moisture through the leaves which is necessary until a taproot develops.

This leads me to believe you are using strips or drops: if so that is not accurate enough for our purposes. A good digital PH meter with calibration and storage solutions is what you need. You also are eventually going to need a TDS meter as container growing will require you to supplement at some point.

Remember: anything that you do that isn’t perfect will affect the growth and yield of your auto.

1 Like

Here’s a quick update! I made a few changes that seem to have helped. I started feeing FF Tiger Bloom every other watering, and I also moved my light up about 12 inches. So far I’ve seen improvement in the color.

Thoughts? Issue I’m spotting now is some curling/browning at the ends of the leaves. Thanks so much for everyone’s input and tips!

1 Like