Feedback for newbie?

Is that for the water? I am not sure what that is or how to use it lol

Thanks for all the advice and welcoming! I bought an off brand potting soil this go around(fox farm ocean forest next time) I have the fox farm trio nutes. 20/4 light cycle, humidity hangs around 45% and temp hangs around 70 degrees (Fahrenheit). When should I start LST? I am just new and want me first grow to be bomb!

With autos, you want to make sure they’re growing well and have several (4 or 5) nodes within a couple weeks or so of sprouting. Otherwise, if they are already growing slow, any shock they go through from training may start to hurt your yield. Make sure they’ll take it without missing a beat before you start, or they’ll let you down.

1 Like

Here’s a fresh pic of all the girls. Just starting week 4

Auto peeps, where you at? @blackthumbbetty @HornHead ?

Ya it is to check the parts per million of the nutrients your adding to the water and what the runoff off is

What’s the question buddy?

These are a little over 3 weeks old. Think it’d be okay to start training them?

Some genital lst will work. That old I would only top 1 or 2 of them. Autos are funny. I’ve had some not bloom for 2 months and some after just 4 weeks. They’re your plants @Chong420 if you see that they are growing fast, I would suggest topping a couple

Just newbie jitters. Do my girls look ok?

Thanks for looking in!

@HornHead are they big for their age? I feel maybe I am.not giving them enough water. Someone was referring to a ppm meter to test runoff. I don’t have any runoff. I am in 5 gallon fabric pots with just standard potting soil. Light are about 24 inches away. The scraggly one has some brown spots on leaves.

On autos I heard not to top just to lst. I am trying to get the most out of these girls. I am new and I am learning as I go. I really appreciate everyone’s input. The more the merrier!

How big of space. what kind of light. how long have they been in the 5 gallon pots?

Been in five gallon pots since sprouted tails.

Tent is a 32x32x62

Vivosun 300w LED full spectrum

1 Like

Now hornhead is one of the best auto growers he got 10oz off an auto show off :smile:

1 Like

That’s what I want! Big yields on nice buds!

1 Like

I’m thinking you might need more lights

1 Like

That’s a pretty small space for 5 plants, too…even autos. It might be a tight fit. Maybe letting them grow straight up and skinny isn’t a bad idea.

Definitely gonna need more light. Something like a 315w cmh

That’s something like what I have. Be perfect for your 32x32. 5 plants are a lot for that space but that light would light it up. Or get 2 more of those lights you have. plants look good. Roots should have filled up pot enough that you can water to runoff

2 more? Wow they are getting like.no light now huh? Thinking cap is on now lol