Thanks for having me. I have an auto flower I am growing in soil. I was wondering if anyone could help me with a water and feed schedule for the grow
Welcome to ILGM forum. The best way for members to help is to fill out support ticket. Just answer questions as best as possible. If you don’t know no problem. If possible upload pics plants.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Welcome to the forum film the form out the @Bulldognuts has supplied and it will help answer your question.
Welcome to ILGM!
I’ll get it filled out and posted tonight. Thanks guys
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed Bride cake feminized auto, G13 Labs
- Method: Soil
- Vessels: Plastic Pot 3gal (I think)
- PH of Water: Crystal Geyser Natural Alpine spring water 6.9
- TDS 115 from water- haven’t fed yet
- Light system- 300W LED
- Temps; Day 72, Night 72
- Humidity; 73 Day, Night 66- humidity usually spikes at night
- Ventilation system; No- one fan to circulate air inside tent
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NO
- Co2; No
“Sunshine” sprouted on January 6th and has been watered every 3 days with approximately 100-150mL of water. Moved her from a cup to a pot yesterday (1-23-20) and watered 350mL.
My question is, how much nutes and water is a good start for figuring out how much to feed? I have Bergmans growtime and flowertime and Plant Boost. What amounts and how often should I be feeding