February 2019 Bud of the month contest

White Rhino Order #310414

19 Likes

17 Likes

Entries closed in 1hr44 mins I will have the poll up tomorrow evening

2 Likes

Did you take that bud to a glamour shots photographer? Almost looks like itā€™s out of a high times magazine

5 Likes

No no. Its my own :grin: background are some candles box :innocent:
But thnx for complimen, I guess.

3 Likes

Imo there should be a bud of the year contest weā€™re all the months winner go head to head to find out the best of that year ā€¦ :call_me_hand:t6:

5 Likes
  • Ntmaremach
  • Daz49
  • Midwestnewbie
  • Phil1
  • Smellthatshiz
  • Flaninja
  • Myfriends410
  • Happygro
  • Wickedale
  • Tomdog22
  • Drillbit
  • Randal421
  • Shindig153
  • Hogmaster
  • Savingpvtviper
  • Beginner2nd

0 voters

Here we go everybody please keep your comments in the bud of the month chat thread until after contest ends at the end of the month thank you and good luck

10 Likes

Polls close at 12 am est

5 Likes

@latewood results are in :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats to @ntmaremach, a grower to be admired! Your buds always look awesome!

7 Likes

Congrats @NTMAREMACH On your win,beautiful buds brother,well deserved win,well done brother

5 Likes

Another great BOM champion.

Always impressive @NTMAREMACH

6 Likes

Congrats @NTMAREMACH. Thank you for the fine example of how it should be done. :+1::+1::grin::v:

4 Likes

Better one win!
Many thanks to who vote 4 me. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Thankā€™s to everyone who voted for me and I can see why otherā€™s didnā€™t. They were all great examples of growing talent. @beginner2d congrats on the t-shirt and I see a win coming very soon, excellent job. This makes three wins for me so now I canā€™t play with you kids anymore.:crying_cat_face: Itā€™s a sad moment but at the same time, Iā€™m in the HOF.:grinning: Now I know how Tom Brady must feel. This Banana Kush has supplied me with tons of nice pictures, itā€™s almost like they were posing for me and letting all the trichomes shine.

12 Likes

Beautiful!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:This is the strain Iā€™m leaning to order. Does she grow like her spec say? Just curious.

1 Like

Holy Smoke!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:literally!!! Beautiful

2 Likes

Congrats brotha! Well deserved win!! :+1::+1::+1: as always!

3 Likes

2nd place ainā€™t too shabby either, nice one! Good job! :+1:

3 Likes

congrats on winning and congrats on HOF @NTMAREMACH . first time iā€™ve voted and it is too hard, i need 10 votes lol congrats and great job to all the others who submitted, a lot of great stuff you guys are doing!

1 Like