February 2017 Bud of the month contrest

All you are winners
On a different note ordered 15 seeds from ILGM and hope to get started on three by April 1st
Good job everyone keep up the great work my friends

4 Likes

Yeah it was hard to pick just one, well done to all of you that entered, if mine end up half as good in the future as yours and previous winners I will be mighty proud. :star2::star2::star2::star2: to all of you
:cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Still no winner but like a lot of you said you are all winners those are some mighty fine looking buds and whoever ends up winning congratulations

3 Likes

This month’s contest has been declared invalid. The necessary parties have been advised.

Very nice job to all of you. Thanks for participating.

lw - admin

1 Like

That’s sad, however, it must been for a dam good reason :hushed:

1 Like
4 Likes

Lmao, I found that movie an recorded ot. One of my favorites

1 Like

Lol @kabongster

1 Like

and don’t call me Shirley

1 Like

I am out of “like” for the third times today, so, :+1::heart::ok_hand::v::wink: kabongster and Hawkeye

1 Like

Smack em yack em

2 Likes

I don’t even have to listen…I can hear it already, lmao

1 Like

but do we have clearance, Clarence?

2 Likes

Roger, Roger. What’s our vector, Victor? If

2 Likes

OK. I have had a hard time swallowing what happened, and I have to share this, or I will bust. I am also going to declare a winner for February, after all.

FYI. There were voting irregularities found by me and confirmed by ILGM Moderators. pbs was disqualified due to these voting irregularities.

Kabongster is our Feb. BOM winner due to the fact that he had the 2nd most votes, and savingpvtviper 2 votes behind that.

I am sorry I did not share this info at the end of the month and it has been weighing on me ever since. It hurt to see our contest disrespected, and I hope we can keep it going strong as it has been. lw :frowning:

10 Likes

Congrats to @kabongster February BOM! Nice Job man!

3 Likes

Ahhh, so close lol congratulations @kabongster

4 Likes

Congrats@ kabongster!!!

3 Likes

Congrats to you @kabongster :star2::star2::star2::star2:

3 Likes

Congrats brother @kabongster

3 Likes