February 2017 Bud of the month contrest

@pbs86 has my vote but they all look like winners!

i agree with Sulty on this one. My vote has to go to @pbs86 That thing is beautiful! Would love to see it when you chop it! Great job to everyone.

@Savingpvtviper gets my vote

1 Like

@pbs86 has my vote

@kabongster has my vote

2 Likes

@pbs86 has my vote

@kabongster has my vote

2 Likes

i vote for @pbs86

New Grower here, from looking at all the great buds, i would have to say if you take one characteristic from each entry, you could make the most beautiful bud ever!!! With that said, i like Pbs86’s bud the best so my vote is for @pbs86 Cant wait to get my grow going so i can enter.

1 Like

@kabongster as mine

~Al :v: :innocent:

1 Like

@pbs86

Love them all though. Hard to pick just one.

1 Like

Hey guys, just want to take the time to thank everyone who has voted for me and everyone who has helped me with my first grow! ILGM has something special here with this close knit forum. You all people are great. With that said, my vote has to go with @BIGE
We grew the same strain and one of my main reasons for growing blueberry was to try to get the purple color to come out. I am just starting to get some to show in the last few days. Nothing likt yours though. Great job buddy!

4 Likes

Just in time.

Ladies and Gentleman. Voting closes at Midnight EST

2 Likes

@pbs86 is my vote.
-Chloe

that things killer!

@ savingpitviper was my 1st love this month. After midnight, voting is under review. Final results will be posted asap. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@latewood need results? I actually just went through writing votes down for midnight for you lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the votes and the likes…win or not for the contest, I count myself lucky to have the harvest and the friends here to watch my progress as I watch yours.

12 Likes

You could not have said it better Kabongster! All of us that have entered the “Bud of the month” contest are already Winners with what we have accomplished and now have to show for our efforts!
I know i would have never been as successful as I have been without everyone’s help and guidance! Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way!
-Pbs

5 Likes

I honestly feel bad having to pick just one. I love them all! :slight_smile:

6 Likes