Favorite uses for cannabutter

I’m crockpotting my first batch of butter :blush: I’d love to hear how others have used it and any tried and true recipes to share. Thanks to @rodri59 I’ll try some with my coffee :coffee:.
Hope you’re having a glorious Smokn day!

4 Likes

I’ve made several diff treats,however ,peanut butter cookies are my favorite with or without the good stuff in it,so I just end up making them most every time.

1 Like

I’m thinking of hot buttered rum or whiskey this winter :cocktail: :yum:

4 Likes

:smiley: watching this for idears

my ex used to make the most amazing…

far too strong for most people

she made buttercream cake-pops.

the cake batter was made with cannabutter and the frosting was made with buttercream (canna buttercream)

the whole thing was ridiculously potent, and she upped it once with a filling of some sort that i dont remember, that was infused as well

i apologize for not being able to give you the exact recipe, but there are variables. buttercream and cake batter made with cana-butter is incredibly potent when done correctly. look for recipes and replace oil/butter with canabutter. just make sure to decarb correctly

1 Like

@SmoknGranny check out the recipes in the member lounge area. I posted a small batch peanut butter cookie recipe and a take on chex mix. But there is lots of good stuff posted there.

2 Likes

LOL Now who’s stalking? :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m drooling :drooling_face:

1 Like

@AnneBonny I have those two already :blush: That’s what got me wondering what others have tried. I’m looking at some old cooking books and may try some type of soft candy. I wonder if anyone has made things like… hmm garlic toast. Just anything different. I’m not much of a cook but I am a helluva experimenter:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh heck yeah, I admit it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey you guys @SmoknGranny @AnneBonny If you belong to Pinterest, there are loads of recipes for cannabutter, and cannhoney. I am going to add a board to p-trest for this topic!

2 Likes

Yep I’m looking there too!!! My marijuana board is private due to family following me…scratch following ^ stalking :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: AND have the same problem on Facebook.

Now into 6+hours cooking butter in the garage. Hasn’t seemed to affect my old bird dogs yet. :dog2:

1 Like

Nice bit of tasty toast in the morning, omlette fried in butter, and maybe some buttered chicken breast with veg… oh and mash potatoes?!? Never done most of these but they sound interesting to me. Also heard about a guy making salad dressings on munchies you tube with canna

2 Likes

Cannahavesomecheese?

1 Like

I just saw a recipe for popcorn with cannabutter!

1 Like

lol lucky doggos. Yeah I have mine private for the same reasons…

1 Like

Yep. I was thinking of mixing in some honey for toast :drooling_face:

1 Like

IBS so no popcorn :popcorn: :cry:

I love cooking, but hate baking (too much precision needed) unless its a pre-made cookie or brownie mix. An easy thing to do is look for any mix that calls for butter or oil, and substitute all or part of that with budder.

But since I don’t bake a lot, I usually just put mine on a bagel or add some anywhere I would use butter normally, like in a soup, stew, chili, noodles, popcorn, chex mix etc. etc. Mine usually has an almost toasted sesame flavor, so in any Asian dish you don’t have to adjust the flavor much. And I just add it near the end or in an individual serving, so no goodies get boiled out or anything :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great ideas! Thanks for sharing :blush: