Favorite strains and why

Just wondering what’s everyone’s favorite strain ? Hard to choose

2 Likes

Gonna watch this one with you. My preference is Maui wowie and Acapulco gold.

3 Likes

I like the White Widow strain. Looking for regular seeds for the strain…

2 Likes

My favorite for NOW is Jack Herer, shortly I will be harvesting Maui wowie. Plan to grow Moby Dick another good one. happy growing and smoking. :bat: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m a indica fan really liked the LA confidential from here

Sour Diesel for the aroma and dense heavy flower. Not to mention it’s also stony AF.

3 Likes

I’ve been enjoying blackberry lately, It is a fun grow and I love when the purples/reds start coming out of them. Not a bad smoke either…

1 Like

For pain: Lemon Fuel or lemon Haze
For creativity: sour Tangie
For becoming one with my recliner: Horchata

3 Likes

There’s so many strains to choose from now days . I chose from my past for my first seeds . I got Super Skunk , Gold Leaf & Purple Haze . From ILGM ! I like the looks of some of the other strains & will be getting different strains from them in the future to grow .
I am new hear & haven’t grow a lot but have grown several times in the past but now legal in my state to grow . So I am growing ! I am old school been doing weed over 45 + years . Skunk , Red Bud ,Purple Haze ,Blue Hawaiian , Columbia Gold . is what was around to smoke . biggest plant ever grew was over 20 ft. tall outside & in the bush that was in 1980 .
Now I have a indoor grow going 1 of each strain . 7 weeks into grow .
Good luck to you & what every strain you choose to Grow , It will be well worth the effort you put into it .

2 Likes

Got to love the red bud old school also

3 Likes

Also one of my favorite strains from back in the day. It’s such a distinctive flower you could definitely pick it out in a blindfold test.

2 Likes

For sure haven’t seen any for a long long time

2 Likes

Last time I had real sour diesel in my area was close to 10 years ago

2 Likes

Mexican airline auto will be a favorite around here for a while though California snow is a close close second. Both have the perfect balance of feel good and energy and both have excellent terp profiles.

3 Likes

Before, Sour diesel. And now, I’d go with super silver haze.

4 Likes

My favorite do far is Blue Dream, I’m growing some now,and I think I’m going to love the Gorilla Glue I’m growing. Alot of others too.

2 Likes

I can never go wrong with a Gelato or Diesel strain.
RQS Green Gelato is up next in my main tent in fact.
Give me fruit or give me diesel! :rofl:

Mainly I like the ones that get me high! :joy:

2 Likes

I’m thinking about strawberry banana next grow have zkittkles from here getting ready might try the auto pots not for sure yet

2 Likes

Oh yeah - I forgot about the Zkittles I just ordered! D’oh!

1 Like

Been growing about 25 strains but I keep smoking green crack. So cracks addictive lol.

4 Likes