Favorite Ilgm photoperiod strain

Hey y’all, bout to pick up some new beans. I ran Gg4 and GSCE this time. I have gold leaf and Bruce banner on deck but want some opinions on the most stable photo period strains from Ilgm for indoor growing? The gg4 and gsce were a bit unstable for me on this run. All feminized. Environmental factors are perfect in my space and hoping to find something a bit more stable that what I have experienced so far. Thanks!

3 Likes

If you want a guaranteed product every time with monster yields I suggest the WW photo. There’s nothing unique about it but it’s always a good smoke

8 Likes

I harvested an ILGM Gorilla Glue last fall. Small seed. Great results.

10 Likes

Can you please explain what you mean by (unstable) … ?
Im just trying to understand what the problem is… :wink:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m just finishing up some Godfather OG.my second indoor grow.Always been an outdoor grower.Used jacks start to finish.I’m happy so far.

4 Likes

I mean that because my environment was perfect the entire run and I am only assume it’s genetic as to why my plants self pollinated. I did not see any ball sacks but I did find a single nanner on a few buds. These plants have multiple viable seeds so they were pollinated in early flower for sure. I am going to rule out a possible light leak although I think it was very minor but I’ll have to fix that do I will have no doubts then because right now I may have cause it as well. I guess the only way to know for sure if it was stress related or genetic would be for me to run the same genetics again in the same room without changing anything but my possible light leak. I’m looking for a genetic that is maybe more stable and less likely to pollinate itself. I have see a ton on White Widow. I may try that one

2 Likes

WW won’t throw one seed I’ve grown it a lot never no seeds. Other strains produced a few here and there but none on the WW whatsoever. Expect double of what you get from a typical strain and expect easy growing the whole time it’s that easy

6 Likes

Gold Leaf is a (usually) big plant with solid yields and is very similar to WW. ILGM strains I like are: Sour Diesel, Gold Leaf, Godfather OG, Purple Haze, Crystal.

8 Likes

I’m def excited to pop these gold leaf beans I have! I’m impressed with what I have seen from that strain!

4 Likes

My first vote would have to go with ILGM
Gold leaf. big solid colas excellent strain.
Second vote Northern light. :+1:

4 Likes

Purple haze - heavy producer with really nice buds

GDP

10 Likes

Grand Daddy Purple has been the highest yielding and hardest hitting strain I’ve grown from ILGM @Wesp. I have about 15 of their strains. Durban Poison is probably second on my list. LSD is real good but I didn’t get big yields

3 Likes

@OldSkunk im with ya there man on the gdp and durban. God father og is pretty bomb a$$ too runtz is great but with a poor yield but thats how it goes sometimes

2 Likes

ILGM Grandaddy Purple photoperiod

9 Likes

GDP is my favorite starin.

4 Likes

Sorry new to strains what’s ww.

Chocolope and LA Confidential have been my most successful grows to date. Both Tall girls with chunky ol buds.

Both in a 3x3 with one HLG 250 a plant. Chocolope grabbed me 9 1/2 Oz. LA gave mr 13 oz.

LA

CHOC

6 Likes

@Derwyn86
White Widow

1 Like

I thought so cheers @Bluntsmoke

1 Like

Im happy to hear that. I have 3 GDP and 2 DPs in veg right now. Hopefully thatll be my answer to insomnia…

2 Likes