Favorite ILGM auto?

three plants. 86, 85 and 104 grams. I may have pulled the light one a little early. days to harvest 88, 102 and 108 in weight order.

1 Like

Wow! Those colas are huge!

Hell yeah! I’m still struggling with making up my mind lol I’m wanting some purple buds but I bet the gdp doesn’t always give purple huh? Same w blueberry?

How much u pull of that gdp? And I have white widow autos going for a second time right now. Everyone loves it. I’ve also done some sativa photos from ILGM. I’m wanting to try some w colors now. I had one white widow start turning purple on the tops of the colas lol it was weird but my friends liked it the best :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

@Work4iT im on my second run of their white widow autos. I love them too. If that’s what u meant :joy:

They r still in process of growing. One is looking nice while the other is a lagger. Just like a week or 2 most in flower right now. So far for every auto ive grown with exception of 1 i got 3 to 5 oz each plant. 1 plant was a bad one i only got 2 oz and some larfy stuff

1 Like

I have ILGM GDP seeds and am waiting for cooler conditions this fall / winter to grow some. Beside genetics, cooler temps apparently helps with color production

3 Likes

I ordered some Grand Daddy Purple also…can not wait to try that with she zskilltes and. Girl
Scout extreme auto.

1 Like