Favorite Auto Strains

I am just curious what everybody thinks about Autos. My favorite up to this point has been GSC Extreme. Nice, easy grow and super sticky buds.

2 Likes

Only one I’ve grown so I’m biased :rofl: but it no doubt is a favorite I’ve smoked!! Definitely not for getting up and going. Had me on my butt raiding the pantry.

Edit: I mean the GSCE Auto

5 Likes

Agreed. It was a pretty heavy one. Which is interesting, because it is an indica and not they highest THC rating.

1 Like

Wait. I had that backwards. My bad. I think I am smoking some right now. hahaha

2 Likes

I grew 2 outside. One stayed short at about 18", but the other got almost 4ft tall. They made it through tropical storms, bugs and worms, animals, extreme heat. Short one I harvested about a week early, but the bigger was some daaaaank.

Lol I was gonna say. Indica - indacouch :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice! I only grew one last time (getting ready to grow another GSC and a Purple Punch) and it was short as well. But potent.

1 Like

I’m doing a Purple Punch after wrapping up this grow (indoor). That and a Gold Leaf.

1 Like

first grow for me and I m growing white widow auto

3 Likes

Good luck with your first grow. This stuff gets addictive…

2 Likes

I appreciate that, I think will try gorilla glue auto soon, try a bunch and by then ill have a stock pile of seeds like some of these peeps on here lol

3 Likes

haha yeah that happens. I have like three strains I haven’t even tried yet and then turned around last week and bought some Purple Punch seeds. Wow.

2 Likes

I have to tell myself, don’t buy anything until this grow become successful lol

3 Likes

I had a list lmaoooo of autoosss but now I need other tent and light lmaooo so if you looking for high THC I had my list but I need to grown my seeds first so far in auto I love sour diesel but it just 20% of THC so I was looking for high and I had some seed on list to buy one of them is purple punch auto that is 24% nice strain to choise

4 Likes

I gave up on autos. But of the ones I grew
First - Blueberry a great easy plant
Second - Jack Herer

6 Likes

Yeah im not a fan either. I ordered way to many auto strains. Think im going grow them in milk jugs as house plants and give them away when they ready to harvest to freinds :grin:.

2 Likes

Hmm banana blaze, lemon mimosa, Mexican airline, Skywalker og, and orange bud are the current faves
Magnum and gold leaf has some of the best terps I’ve ever smelled.

1 Like

In before
“you haven’t tried (insert auto strain and bank here)”

When it comes down to it, I just enjoy growing photos a whole lot more. I like working with and training my plants and for the most part, autos do not afford me that.

1 Like

I enjoy autos love white widow auto and moby dick auto and super skunk auto at the moment im enjoying growing GSCA and a critical purple auto

Here is my girls GSCA is at the front

4 Likes