Fathers Day She Broke Through

Oh that’s right ,I remember seeing that!

1 Like

Thanks I will wait til morning to do anything I have 8 to 4 tomorrow blocked on my calendar to research and take care of her. All input welcome

2 Likes

Geez, brother. Transplanting causes stress, but if you are real good and gentle with that skill the stress is very little.
It would be drastic, but could help.
I’d want to hear what others say, as well.
Thanks for the tag.

2 Likes

Good luck man, maybe if you do ending up having to repot, you can maybe just cut the bottom of the cloth pot, (x it) and set it on more soil… save a lot of work… a brother of mine did that to 3 of his and worked surprisingly well…LOL

2 Likes

My 02 is you are way to far along to transplant. She is huge :heart_eyes: I am not sure I am seeing what is wrong though. If you feel the need to transplant. I would just drop that pot into a larger one. And let the roots grow through. No stress to her then. She does look a little hungry. You have a nice lady here :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you she is an auto going on 7 months

4 Likes

:astonished: how did you get her to go that long. I thought I was doing good when I got a 7 week veg. I better pull up a chair and get my learning hat on :grin:

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet Just dropped a bean :joy:

5 Likes

I know right! got me stumped too!

2 Likes

Its flowering, and appears to have been for at least a little while. So I would agree kinda late for a transplant. But I’m not really sure what is going on with it, can we get a support ticket?

3 Likes

bugs were my concern from the get go but he said he looked. i’ve never seen anything look quite like this but earlier in the grow it did look like a possible mite issue. but i think that was investigated.

2 Likes

Support Ticket??

1 Like

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

I had a bluedream growing like that I threw it away I know @Midwestnewbie alsonhad one grow like that he made edibles out of her but she flowered for ever

2 Likes

[quote=“dbrn32, post:1536, topic:32250”]

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed White widow Auto ILGM

• Method: Organic soil,

• Vessels: Cloth 5 gallon

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff 6.5

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor

• Light system 2 HLG 100

• Temps; Day, 72 night 68

• Humidity; 62 day 56 night

• Ventilation system; Yes, 6”

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no

• Co2; No
    [/quote]

This work

2 Likes

Will do runoff test again this morning

2 Likes

She a beast just dry her in the closet.done it for years just use a fan…

1 Like

Added 4ml cal mag 1 gallon of water let’s see what the next few days bring. Buds stacking I try to clean out daily. Tomorrow I plan on another shot of morebloom runoff was 6.8 x 972

2 Likes

Numbers look ok, borderline ph but …should be ok…rooting for ya!!

1 Like

Changed my mind gave her 4 tablespoons of Dr. Earth Flower Girl scratched into the soil topped with 1/2 inch FFOF Gave hurricane bath for about 10 min rotating to help remove dead leaves gave her 1 1/2 gallons of 6.45 ph water :sweat_drops: through everything I have at her if I see more improvement I will add 0-10-10 More Bloom next watering. She’s back in the tent to recover.

4 Likes