Fathers Day She Broke Through

Thanks for your help I am figuring another couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Anytime!! Heck if I can repay just a little Iā€™ve recieved here Iā€™m glad to do it!! She is a strong one, think the leafs should come around with feedings and good ph!

1 Like

I hope so hate to lose her now sheā€™s been through quite a bit but kept growing. Topped both Bubblegum twins they are chugging along nicely living with Geraniums. Not sure if Iā€™m gonna use living soil with FFOF or not. I still have time to decide.

1 Like

Nawā€¦you got this! Sheā€™ll be ok!
The Twins are starting out good!
I think Iā€™m gonna top at the 5-6th node next time, love the short stocky but curious as to how big a scrog 1 plant could fill ? Heard peopl say they can get a 4x4 filledā€¦ but yet to see it LOL.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s coming up on 7 months and sheā€™s an Auto.

3 Likes

Wow, long time for a auto, havent grown any yet, going for a stash of meds first then maybe Iā€™ll try some!

1 Like

I really hope my autos dont take seven months. That would really mess with my continual plan. I have the first two autos Iā€™ve ever grown in the seedling stage right now.

Yep, those pictures were three days ago. Late reply, but great garden. I love companion plants.

4 Likes

September with the twins and 14 Geraniums

6 Likes

OMG :open_mouth: Sheā€™s getting enormous! Do you have a drying space all dialed in? I canā€™t remember. Sheā€™s gonna need it! Lotā€™s of bulk there. :+1:

2 Likes

I think I will move tent out of closet and use closet for drying. I think Iā€™m still a few weeks out.

3 Likes

She sure is getting fat! Looking great on all of them, the geraniums too!
Getting ready to go chop another one of mine!! Hope your in good health!

1 Like

Hang in there Witchhouse, ride her all the way home :v:

1 Like

Here is the family this morning, well part of it!!!

6 Likes

Looks like shes trying! Shes been a long one!

1 Like

Good morning everyone I hope you all are doing well

1 Like

Septemberā€™s cola

3 Likes

:thinking: starting to wonder if theres a bug thing going on? , I donā€™t know Witchhouse why itā€™s doing that all the time! Read on someoneā€™s journal here that they found some kind of root bug that was doing that to theirsā€¦ but maybe someone can pop in a help! Tag some staff maybe they know someone that has delt with this before and can Tag in the right people for you! @latewood, @dbrn32, @Gremmall @Not2SureYet @
I try to remember tags but I havent taged anyone in a while,(even in my journal) dont remember who to tag is my problem ā€¦Lol.
Is it Root Bound?? That could be the problem, had similar issues once but it got potted up it went away pretty quick so idkā€¦ but itā€™s a guess only.
Sure hope someone comes in! Tag , tag ,Tag!

2 Likes

Thanks she is in a 5 Gallon I can transplant in a 10 gallon if recommend @Cyle1 @QueenCityB @CoyoteCody @elheffe702 @PurpNGold74

3 Likes

@Amazon66 had the same issue of crazy amount of time taken with an auto.

2 Likes

Jeezz man thatā€™s a lot of work! as long as shes holding up Iā€™d wait untill someone with more knowledge than me to say so first for that extreme measure! But I have seen 5 gal get bound up, not often, mostly on ones that re-veged though. There Something going on and itā€™s not Nutes,Youā€™ve done all thatā€¦Not ph, not ppms, I think you have pretty much done everything I knkw to do except check it over super good for mites or what have you, but Iā€™m pretty sure you did that when you trimmed the dead leafsā€¦OR Shes Root bound. Now This Again soā€¦:thinking::thinking:
Iā€™m leaning towards some kind of Root issue at this pointā€¦ go the the admin page and Tag all the moderators, mentors, regulars! I rooting for you and this stubborn girl thatā€™s for sure!!

2 Likes