Fathers Day She Broke Through

I’m on my 3rd grow and spend most of my time thinking that I’m fairly sure about something but I’ve learned it’s better to ask than learn the hard way. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Sup Witchy. Sorry im so late. But she SHOULD be fine. Genetics are so random when it comes to autos, u never know until u do. Chances are she will be fine. But ive seen enough phautos to know, there are no guarantees

2 Likes

The Calvary has arrived! :joy::joy:
Love this place!!!

3 Likes

Wife working from home I hope we survive this. I am used to being home alone with dog 12 hours a day. Should be interesting.

5 Likes

This is the top to the main cola on September any thoughts ???
Not a lot of trich activity very strong odor @PurpNGold74 @Teacherttom1 @Gremmall @anyone else

6 Likes

I would get a runoff number on the PPMS and Ph before I’d keep feeding her, prolly should add a bit more cal-mag if the ppms are low… I shoot for 750-1000 at this stage and a 6.5 ph .
She recovered well but them dead leafs will put back your time to harvest and is prime for mold if temp and humidity go up unexpectedly… I know it’s a lot but trim a few everyday and now that wifey is home maybe you tag team it. But I’d get those numbers asap and that will tell you everything.
. If all is well FEED FEED FEED😂
I up the feed till I see nute burn on the tips and back off tiny bit and do it again… seem to tolerate it well but that just been my exp, other I’ve seen there ladies just buck the food and shut down… but again, most find that the PH was off. Fixed that and …Boom

Just did run off 6.60 Ph 297 TDS @Teacherttom1

1 Like

2 Likes

Here are the Valentine Twins

5 Likes

I do not have cal mag is there a household substitute?/

1 Like

Of course I’m out of likes !!:slightly_frowning_face:
But, Wow, nice job!! She’ll thank you for it! Ph seems ok enough but yeah thoes ppms are LOooooow (Great for a flush though) if you have extra soil Ffof? Maybe… can add a bit to top off soil to bring it back up in the pot and should help overall nutse also.
:thinking:…Epsom salt is mag, egg shell is calcium ( have to powder in a grinder or similar) is all I know, but have never done it so …order it before they shut Amazon down too!! I did the soil topping thing and seemed to help enough I’m planning on it being a reg thing. Shes a tough one, they usually give some great meds!

2 Likes

Eggs have to have the calcium leached from them using vinegar.

6 Likes

I Will. Add FFOF top off can add 2 inches and see what happens cal mag on order

1 Like

Added 2” of FFOF watered in 1 gallon of 6.5 Ph will check runoff tonight

1 Like

Morning Witchhouse, and thanks @Budbrother, I heard of that but wasn’t sure how/what to do!
Witchhoues, Good deal, that should help sooth her for a bit. For me next grow I will leave a little extra space 2-3" so I can flush and recharge the soil if I have Ph or nute problems I cannot correct well enough. Worked for me a few times, I seem to always have low ph, high nutes! But they seem to love it!
Hope your feeling better!

2 Likes

@Teacherttom1 Thanks yes I’m feeling better she looked a little better this morning starting to tighten up thanks for your advise. Thanks @Budbrother for instructions going to make some for future use in garden also.

3 Likes

For low soil pH, top with dolomite lime or oyster shell flour to help stabilize pots

4 Likes

Valentine twins enjoying the company.

6 Likes

September is doing much better buds starting to bulk up on the colas.
Added about 2 inches of FFOF to top blended with 4 tablespoons of Dr. Earth Flower Girl 2 gallons of 6.5 Ph water. Watered slowly had no runoff throwing everything at her hoping for the best.

I either topped or Fimmed one of the twins.

5 Likes

2 more hours for likes, She is looking really good! So glad it turned around for you!! Bet her smoke will be amazing!

1 Like