Fathers Day She Broke Through

I believe she is in about week 6 flowering have to look back to verify @PurpNGold74

1 Like

She broke ground September 22 I believe started flower around December 15th looks like week 8 in flower. Will post picture today when she gets up about 9AM she is a late sleeper.
Hannah 3 is closing in still no amber but buds all over she’s sleeping too. Her clone didn’t make it. I will try again. 2 bubble gum seedlings getting 1st new leaves.
Planted 144 marigolds 120 sprouted so far Geraniums dropping 75 this weekend along with 25 tomatoes :tomato: and 25 eggplants :eggplant:

4 Likes

Thats awesome man. Week 8 looks bout right. Sucks H4 didnt take. Try try again, id take 2 just in case. Getting late.

Need to get my veggies started. Left my flowers germing too long. They drownd :man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5: So restart it is

3 Likes

I found a nice product by fox farm, my seedlings love it so far.! This is my 3rd attempt, some didnt pop, some burned up just after the first 2 leaves.
the happy frog was too hot 15822955823235075455084680760369|375x500

2 Likes

4 Likes

Mycos and Humic Acid. Both winners! Nice find btw

3 Likes

Thanks @PurpNGold74 , hoping for a better turn out so far it is a winner

1 Like

Was going to take pictures but my wife came home going to get taxes done and she reminded me our anniversary was the 19th I said I know that’s why I made dinner reservations for tonight at where we got married. Got to make a call maybe pictures in the morning.
Sometimes life gets in the way of my day.

3 Likes

Happy anniversary @Witchhouse

3 Likes

@Nuvo I have 2 bubble gum about the same age as yours do you have a journal? Tag me if you do I would like to follow

2 Likes

@Witchhouse, yes I have a journal somewhere, I think, I take pics and ad them as updates.
My bubble gum is just now starting to show hairs, 2 weeks behind my Jack Herer, which is a week younger. But sure, I’ll tag along

2 Likes

Happy HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

2 Likes

Where is the best place to get bat ganno

Probably find a bunch in a bat cave! :stuck_out_tongue: For real though, amazon sells it, or any garden center. :v:
https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Earth-726-Premium-Trubiotic/dp/B0030YWN26/ref=asc_df_B0030YWN26/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=193142362025&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15253105408675735772&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9052943&hvtargid=pla-311639442121&psc=1
Looks like it’ll be belated, but Happy Anniversary, @Witchhouse. I was just saying how quickly the past year has gone, talking about @Amazon66’s anniversary. There seems to have been a lot of new members around that same time. We’re happy to have you both! :v:

4 Likes

Thank you @elheffe702 I appreciate your welcome.

3 Likes

It was his wedding anniversary. Pay attention next time lmao

2 Likes

Hannah 3 is about ready any suggestions ? @Teacherttom1 @PurpNGold74 @Budbrother @elheffe702 or any other opinions??.

5 Likes

Well, she looks ready! What’s you trics look like… now it’s all up to you… cloudy…cloudy/amber… Amber… pick at your favorite trics strength!!! LOL but thoes buds look nice!!

1 Like

@Teacherttom1 Seeing amber on some branches other branches some clear some cloudy can I harvest one branch at a time? I suppose it won’t hurt but just want to be sure.

2 Likes

Yes you sure can, I have many times. Take the ones that are at your preferred color… the high will be a tad different for each stage of tricomb color… I personally like the different stages… I take the ALL Cloudy for the average daily smoke, and take the Amber trics buds for sleep and heavy pain at night…I do keep them labeled in separate in jars so I know. But I’d let the clear cloud up if there still some there .(my own personal pref)…But…I ha e harvested at mostly cloudy little clear and the smoke was good …but… I’ve spoiled myself…and like atleast All cloudy some amber…or mostly amber… hope it helps… but yes I ha e selectively took buds when they got to my liking!! Just know it will trigger a panic response in your girl and will slow here growth down but will push the good stuff to the remaining buds!!! Congrats!!