Fathers Day She Broke Through

Haha make sure u let it bubble first brother. Hope u feel better.

Just poped in to look around​:slightly_smiling_face:. Everything sure looking good from last I seen! It’s gonna be a good holiday!! Sure hope you feel better soon! Having back issues myself… weather changes …not fun for me Lol. Had a baby pop up the other day…no idea what it is but it’s in a mix now anyway Lol… got to be one of the three I grew last grow , we’ll see. When it gets in it final home I’ll start another journal. But your @Witchhouse have come along great …congrats! Lot of great info on here for sure! May not post alot but I’m always looking :sunglasses: lol

3 Likes

Thanks @Teacherttom1 @PurpNGold74 @Gremmall @elheffe702 feeling a little better today going to spend some time torturing the girls they seem too happy growing wildly. Thinking of doing a partial chop of Bunny :rabbit: I am down to about 3 weeks stash left from Hannah. Pictures coming soon!!! Have a great Veterans Day weekend and thanks to fellow veterans

5 Likes

Back at ya Witch, Happy Veteran Day All!

4 Likes

Yes sir, I also thank you and every single veteran for your service. We know what freedom is because of you guys and gals. Our church did a nice 10 min ceremony and honored the veterans this morning. We even sang the star spangled banner lol and we pledge allegiance before Sunday school every week…merica :sunglasses:

4 Likes

My in-laws came to visit got nothing done. Hopefully tomorrow

3 Likes

Sure you did! Made memories! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Happy to hear ur feeling better. And i third that thought. Salute to all Vets and thank you for helping ensure our safety

3 Likes

Here is what I have done hoping to do more in the morning
The twins

September

Bunny

Hannah 3

4 Likes

Looking good witchhouse :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks @Gremmall

1 Like

I’m still here just no motivation hopefully energy will return soon. Plants doing good need to clean and rearrange a little. My son is going to try to stop by tomorrow afternoon to assist me. I’ll be back 100% hopefully soon`!!!

2 Likes