Fathers Day She Broke Through

She seems to be coming back to life. I comb her with my fingers and remove all loose leaves all new seem very healthy. (False Hopes??)

5 Likes

Wooow, guess you see in a couple days .:thinking: …I’m all out of ideas​:man_facepalming::crossed_fingers:

You seen the hobbit? Or read the Tolkien book?
I am picturing you hunkered down, caressing the leaves with outstretched fingers, lovingly whispering, “my precious,” and repeating this for hours.

(BTW, I’m stoned outta my gourd)

3 Likes

Damn ol timmer what did you do nutr.to hor look like.lol

Been a little hectic around here wife working from home she has kidney stones peeing blood went to Dr. said has to wait until things calm down for surgery. Things aren’t calming down for her. Gave her Oxycodone check back next week unless gets so bad to take the gamble. We’ll get through this test.

2 Likes

Dam man… that’s a rough one, hate them things, had only one in life so far, wish her all the luck to pass :grimacing:that thing!!:grimacing:. Hope the meds help!
Hate to say now I tag you in a thread, looks kinda like the way yours started out. Maybe some info will come up there that can help with her yellowing…no not your wife yellowing…u know why shes changing color… your plant …:rofl::man_facepalming::rofl::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: sry man just trying to help you guys laugh a little!! :facepunch:

1 Like

Healing thoughts for your wife,
hoping she gets the help needed as soon as safely possible.

2 Likes

Thank you for the support wife resting best she can. I am reorganizing just letting September do her thing upstairs.
The 2 Bubblegum seem to be doing well. Along with tomatoes :tomato: and eggplant :eggplant:

5 Likes

Glad to here shes able to rest a bit, sure take alot out of you!
Getting my Salad veggies ready to go outside! Just live to grow things!!

3 Likes

Congrats on your Harvest. and Thank you for your help Going to close this Journal and create a new one for the Bubblegum Valentines Grow. I will post here when done.

3 Likes

Good deal, please tag me in when you get it set up!
And Thank You its was a good grow this time…
I’m gonna start a new ine also when I chop the AH clone and get it cleaned up and new babies! I’ll tag u in too! Best wishes for you and you wife! Hope she get the help soon!

2 Likes

I echo the same sentiments,
tag for new journal also please.

I hope your wife is doing better! :v:

1 Like

@elheffe702 Shes in pain Dr. Said needs Surgery all she can do now is medication. Bleeding but no blockage so not an emergency and not worth the risk at the hospital he calls daily Thanks for asking.

3 Likes

I feel for you. I’m sorry about your wife. I hope she gets pain relief. If you are like me, it’s actually painful watching someone you love suffer.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hope your wife feels better. Sorry she’s down…

4 Likes

Just be very careful with those oxycodone they will grab ahold of your soul and won’t let go trust me been down that road…

4 Likes

Thank you everyone wife hanging in there she’s a trooper. September is in the hole no light for 2 days now. Strong weed odor coming from tent will look into the tent in the morning to see what’s going on. Hoping to salvage something from her.

6 Likes

This is the link to my current Grow Journal.

2 Likes