Fathers Day She Broke Through

Ditto… girls looks good tho Witchy. Sucks January didnt pull thru but im happy u got more flavors coming. Did u clone H3?

1 Like

Yes I did clone hope it pulls through was really late in flower. I took another today going to try in water like I do with tomatoes. 3 to 6 weeks on windowsill nothing to lose. Hannah 3 is doing fantastic in my eyes I think she is about a week or two away. I think my earlier harvests I took too early Don’t want to do that here. Waiting for amber.
Just gave September a good shot of morebloom she is shooting out new pistoles like :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: crazy.

2 Likes

I ended up giving Auto Z and extra couple weeks after a good more bloom feeding had her popping pistils. Think it addrd a few grams. Good call on the ambering up. Hopefully worth a bit more weight for u as well

2 Likes

Got 2 bubble gum beans floating on :sweat_drops: water I’ll check them in a little while and give them a poke.
Told the wife we got flowers for Valentine’s Day !!! She loved them.

4 Likes

Well… @dbrn32 said it best, but… I’m prolly the wrong guy to ask, I’m all about get as much as you can afford!! Then one more :joy: seriously, your girls look healthy and strong! The More bloom you use, (I havent Googled it yet) is it like Crystal Burst which is 0-15-15?

2 Likes

@Teacherttom1 Morebloom is 0-10-10

1 Like

Ohhh! Ok thanks, I have been using Terpinator, the last grow was really frosty and smelled wonderful, BUT… I seen a Crystal Burst plant and it was awesome also but seemed to have bulkier buds! So I’m trying it now… Watching to see your buds using the More Bloom, a lot of people use it I see! Thanks

2 Likes

Looks like both bubblegum beans are getting tails. Will check them again in the morning. Looking forward to February grow.
Starting my flowers for the garden this week can’t wait until spring.

Both bubblegum are in soil just planted. Started 72 marigolds for spring and starting 72 geraniums Wednesday. September doing well and Hannah 3 got another shot of Morebloom today. Everybody’s :smiley: :laughing: happy I think!!!

2 Likes

Both Bubblegum broke ground ordered more FFOF both going in 5 gallon cloth pots with living soil. Will be preparing soil this weekend for transplant when ready.

![image|666x500]

2 Likes

Have you done this before?? Mix FFOF with this?.. curious to see how it turns out. I’ve never added anything to my ffof but I know some do though. I havent really had a lot of problems in ffof like I see others have , maybe I’m lucky but I’m on top of things all the time … I dont give them a chance to get too messed up…LOL I’m FF everything, but always willing to learn!

I used this on my first grow and with September

3 Likes

Girls got new pistils! Can probably use a tsp more of cal-mag for a week or so… ok now…this is JUST my opinion… She looks hungry… I think not knowing what your ppms are and ph for her … if she was mine I’d make a 1000ppm solution with the hydro for roots and tsp cal-mag … and see if she stands up… if not after a day or 2 …I’d Flush. Maybe you Can benefit from a little extra light… that will help her take up nutes. But all and all she looks good.
Ok I see your reply now, hummm maybe to hot added to too hot soil…Idk…but I see you using the same soil I do but haveing issues I havent yet, so Someone with a lot better knowledge needs to pop in before you listen to my ramblings…LOL

1 Like

Just gave her a gallon of 6.5 Ph she has been drinking a gallon a day with no runoff she’s a lush.

1 Like

Mine too! I have to do close to 2 gals if I leave them a day without anything. I fed mine today too, 1 gal each o full nutes…no run off either…Lol

1 Like

Here is what’s happening here today

5 Likes

It’s surly quiet around the forums today

1 Like

Rough Thursday Witchy. Then its a working weekend. Might be pretty quiet this one as well. I try to get in an hour or so at work but been tough. Hows it going ur way? Teach maybe onto something. Sept’s still tacking new pistils. How far along now?

2 Likes

I believe she is in about week 6 flowering have to look back to verify @PurpNGold74

1 Like