Fathers Day She Broke Through

Hahaha Hope So! But if anything I’ve learned here is Believe in the plant!! I’m amazed at how much temp changes and physical stress that can be put to these things!! Just a little love they reward big time! Lol

1 Like

Time will tell and I hope to have plenty of that.

1 Like

September

4 Likes

September and Hannah 3

4 Likes

Hannah 3

5 Likes

September

4 Likes

Here is an update January didn’t make it. I have bubblegum beans coming tomorrow a couple are going from mailbox to cup. Hannah 3 is bulking up nicely all still clear September is doing her thing. Hannah 3 is a Skywalker OG clone September is a white widow auto every grow is a new adventure. Looking forward to the February Grow hoping for a gummy 4th of July!!!

1 Like

Awe that sux about January, well if she wasn’t tough enough then your better off! Hope the Bubblegum does good for ya! Wow, September is rocking right along! Good job Witch!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Pic is a but fuzzy but they look pretty cloudy to me! Looks like your closing in!

1 Like

Waiting patiently for the mailman !!! Want to get 2 beans into H20 2x2 tent empty setting up nursery.
Would it be advantageous to put a 3rd HLG 100 into my 2x4 flowering tent? I have a plurple light for nursery / veg tent. Or would it be overkill. @elheffe702 @Teacherttom1 @PurpNGold74 @Budbrother @dbrn32

1 Like

If you had it wouldn’t hurt, but I don’t think I would go out and buy a third hlg-100.

4 Likes

Ditto… girls looks good tho Witchy. Sucks January didnt pull thru but im happy u got more flavors coming. Did u clone H3?

1 Like

Yes I did clone hope it pulls through was really late in flower. I took another today going to try in water like I do with tomatoes. 3 to 6 weeks on windowsill nothing to lose. Hannah 3 is doing fantastic in my eyes I think she is about a week or two away. I think my earlier harvests I took too early Don’t want to do that here. Waiting for amber.
Just gave September a good shot of morebloom she is shooting out new pistoles like :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: crazy.

2 Likes

I ended up giving Auto Z and extra couple weeks after a good more bloom feeding had her popping pistils. Think it addrd a few grams. Good call on the ambering up. Hopefully worth a bit more weight for u as well

2 Likes

Got 2 bubble gum beans floating on :sweat_drops: water I’ll check them in a little while and give them a poke.
Told the wife we got flowers for Valentine’s Day !!! She loved them.

2 Likes

Well… @dbrn32 said it best, but… I’m prolly the wrong guy to ask, I’m all about get as much as you can afford!! Then one more :joy: seriously, your girls look healthy and strong! The More bloom you use, (I havent Googled it yet) is it like Crystal Burst which is 0-15-15?

1 Like

@Teacherttom1 Morebloom is 0-10-10

1 Like

Ohhh! Ok thanks, I have been using Terpinator, the last grow was really frosty and smelled wonderful, BUT… I seen a Crystal Burst plant and it was awesome also but seemed to have bulkier buds! So I’m trying it now… Watching to see your buds using the More Bloom, a lot of people use it I see! Thanks

2 Likes

Looks like both bubblegum beans are getting tails. Will check them again in the morning. Looking forward to February grow.
Starting my flowers for the garden this week can’t wait until spring.