Fathers Day She Broke Through

Wreaths across America is a wonderful thing! My mother And Father got thier Wreath at thier grave site in Arlington. Thank you for doing that for the veterans!

4 Likes

Hopefully your wife continues to get better. And thanks for doing that for our veterans. Have you got a new years resolution picked out? Or three? Lol

4 Likes

Clone

Picture 1 clone Skywalker OG
Picture 2 short twin and September
Picture 3 short twin bud

4 Likes

Hey there Which! Been lurking again for a few days dealing with my grow. Looks like you got some Nitrogen Toxicity going on there with the Clawing. Over watering maybe? But I’d cut down on the Nitrogen and feed with full nutes every other time and just Ph’d water on the in between… You may need a flush to unlock it. I use Sledg hammer and not had problems like others have… just a little goes a long way and stops the need to do 30 gals of water… I use only 2-3gals and it’s done…and boy they love the fresh nutes after that!!

1 Like

I agree with Tom on that clawing. Have you checked for insects, too? It looks a little like the russet mites @Agrestic was dealing with.

3 Likes

clawing will forever strike fear into my heart. it’s in flower so can’t look for the signature yellow new growth. if you have something with a 60x i’d look for bugs. well, always look for bugs. they’d be on the top sides of the leaves. i’m also seeing some yellowing leaves at the bottoms of one of your plants. can be the sign of several things but is also a possible bug sign.

here’s everything i know to date and pics of what the eggs look like:

3 Likes

Great info in that link! Thank you

2 Likes

By the way, how’s your wife doing, @Witchhouse?

3 Likes

Thanks for asking @elheffe702 she is doing better trying to go to work today.
No sign of bugs on plants going to look at her real close later today when I have time and tie her down a little she will take my whole 4x2 tent. I think it may be overwatering over the holiday gave 1 gallon with recharge following day gave 1 gallon with morebloom. Soil still damp 3 days later will investigate later today. Thanks for the input everyone will post new pictures after investigations!!!

6 Likes

Found no bugs looked x 90 opened her up a little gave small drink will see what happens.

September

3 Likes

Clone Hannah 3

3 Likes

Short Twin winding down tightening up very little amber Chopping soon.

3 Likes

I think I overloaded with potassium and phosphorus that is what I concluded. No bugs, not overwatered, curling seems to have slowed down some and seems to be recovering.

3 Likes

Just woke up, Lol and seen your update! Good to hear, shell spring back in a few days!

Haha been itchy on the trigger finger with that morebloom eh? What number harvest u on? Fourth?

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 Yes short twin #4 both remaining are out of control September and Hannah 3 taking over both tents. Should I put Hannah 3 on 12 x 12

1 Like

Definitely. Hope u can iron out the offset nutes. She will be a big’n tho

2 Likes

That makes two of us​:joy::joy: Happy New Year

2 Likes

I was just about to type “looks a little better than a few days ago at least!” I think you’re on the right track with the overload. :+1:

2 Likes

September seems to be recovering well with my eyes.

2 Likes