Fast-grow autos and photos

Black Widow got her legs shaved

Luke and Bruce both doubled in size in a day after watering.

There’s my weekend update, hope everyone’s keeping it green.:sunglasses::leaves::metal:

8 Likes

Lookin good :+1:

1 Like

Everything looks good!!

1 Like

Pretty boring updates when everything’s going smooth, at least I got a couple of clones to take root for excitement.

4 Likes

That’s why I don’t like to do daily updates on my grows because it doesn’t move much when I do them weekly there’s a pretty big change in the plants :sweat_smile: it’s not more than if I did daily just looks like it because there’s a bigger change. It’s like the magic of television :laughing: :rofl:

3 Likes

Here’s my autos one is the last update and other is the latest one :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m trying to do an update every time I feed or make a change or do something with my grow that I would like to document. I normally keep a calendar in my grow room write stuff down on, but this round I’m just putting everything in the journal. I can always look back and see what I did and when I did it​:+1::leaves:

4 Likes

Ya it happens, better than the alternative lol.

3 Likes

I use the “sheets” app on my phone I use a spreadsheet format and write everything I need to and mark the important dates with colored boxes like when I change my light schedule or feed etc. I don’t update as often as I used to because with my current grow style I only feed twice in an entire grow cycle

3 Likes

I haven’t been at my computer since my desk turned into the light assembly and seedling station! The only thing I need to track now is light setting and DLI.

I need to print out all the reference charts and put them in plastic sleeves in a binder. I wonder if the author of the trichomes chart noticed it says cough-lock not couch-lock?

Best to you MeEasy.

4 Likes

I use mine the same way.

2 Likes

It’s snowed real heavy here and I spent a day in the snow plow, half of our crew at work is sick with covid, and I just found out that my son is under quarantine from work because where he is at over half the people have covid and of course he was working with them so he has to be symptom-free before he can go back to work. He works in food service so it’s probably a good call. Anyway, onto my stuff. Everything got water yesterday, Black Widow receive full feed with 3.6 grams of masterblend , 3 grams of calcium nitrate, and 1.5 G of Epsom salt. Everything else in the tent received pH water with recharge and silica added. Skittles decided to stretch and it’s reaching for the lights. L s d may have been affected by the topping, but it is putting out some really nice flowers. Bruce and Luke are starting to fill their pots and really responded to their last watering. I will do a clone update as soon as I get free time. Time for photos.

Here’s to everyone keeping it green!:sunglasses::+1::leaves:

9 Likes

They’re calling for snow here on the east coast of VA. Not something we are used to and do not handle well. Hoping it’s not as bad as they are predicting.

1 Like

Everything looks great!

1 Like

Haven’t been able to update my post, unfortunately I caught the vid. Not real severe, worst parts is the headache. Body aches are nowhere near as bad as the first round I had and almost bordering on asymptomatic. It was just a matter of time, everybody at work had it. I still been reading in liking posts. Just not posting much myself.:love_you_gesture::leaves:
Also, this little girl has been taking a lot of my attention. I took possession two days ago and she is a handful!

8 Likes

Glad you came through ok. :+1:

1 Like

I hope you get to feeling better soon homie. Ya the headaches are the worst part of this strain. Congrats on the new addition to the fam.

1 Like

I’m actually back at work today, but I’m the only one here. Everybody else is gone. A little scratchy throat little bit of coughing serious headache and a little bit of body aches. Today I feel perfect.

2 Likes

Update time, things have changed a little bit here. I let my Skittles Auto go how about a day too long without water, and overnight a bunch of the leaves turned yellow.

The flowers on the LSD Auto are starting to get fat and chunky. Also starting to develop some color.

Bruce and Luke are filling out nicely.

Black Widow is showing that I’m not giving her enough Cal Mag and I believe it is starting to show signs of being bound and it’s little 3 gallon pot. Also doesn’t like being under the lights on full power, but he’s got to take one for the team cuz the other plants love it.

And last but not least in the tent, I was gifted a mother plant to flower out from a local grow op. The Strain is hibernate, the mother was grown from a regular seed and is between 2 and 3 years old. I also took six clones off her to see if I can keep the strain alive while I flip her to flower, I was told this was his best selling strain and it is a true knockout punch for getting to sleep at night. She was quarantined for three days before I put her in my tent to make sure there was no pests.

I will update on the Clones tomorrow, hope everybody is having a great weekend and keeping it green​:sunglasses::+1::leaves:

7 Likes

Looking sweet!

1 Like