Fast-grow autos and photos

@fast-grow @Highwayman420 . I grow Skywalker for my middle. They have suffered from insomnia since the teen years. It works. Now to find some seeds!

4 Likes

I too suffer from severe insomnia, I literally cannot fall asleep or stay asleep unless medicated. I’m glad I found the true benefits of marijuana, it’s been such a blessing for me and my family. I heard Skywalker gets really tall though, kinda worried about all that in my 5’ish tents.

5 Likes

I grew one indoors and one outdoors. Neither really shot up but then again growing conditions were not ideal (we are talking fist grows). I did see ILMG has a mixed pack with Skywalker…when they have a sale on that pack I am grabbing it! Hopefully I can do some seed swapping in case the family doesn’t like one of the strains.

2 Likes

@JaneQP seedsurpreme dot you know what has Skywalker seeds available and are a trustworthy source. They might even carry a few different versions of it

2 Likes

Thx @MeEasy. Always hate to see a kiddo suffer and she finished off what I grew for her.

2 Likes

No :heartbeat: left so you get a green one :green_heart:

Nice thing about buying the mix packs and having a cloner is you can pheno hunt and when you find a good one you will be able to keep the strain alive. I got lucky with the black widow I planted and have been cloning it ever since. I’m hoping my Skywalker and Bruce Banner are just as good.

2 Likes

I have quite a few seeds I’d be willing to swap if you want. I can make a complete list and send it to you. All my seeds are from reputable sources, no bag seeds.

I’d like to swap once I get more inventory. Have we connected somewhere else?

1 Like

I have IG under the same name and cool, just let me know.

Sorry to drop in on conversation. I am reading a lot lately and just seeing your post and use of using Silica. Very interested to know when to start using at what stage of cycle?

Cheers

1 Like

I use it from early on to the 2-3 week of flower, 1ML per gallon. Unless you’re gonna do some LST, then wait a bit after.

1 Like

Yes next grow LST. So start 3-4 weeks of grow?

Ya when your nutes direct you to start feeding is when I do it. 3-4 weeks sound about right.

1 Like

Ok cool, thank you

1 Like

I start with the silica pretty early in life, usually when the plant is 3-4 in tall. Silica is a critical element for trichome production, I will give silica right up to the flush two weeks previous to harvest. You are more than welcome to drop by anytime you want.
The structure of my black widow plant is so solid and Woody that I I’m giving it a silica break until I am ready to flip it to flower. Even the little stems underneath the canopy are hard like wood and have almost no flex or give to them so until it is flipped a flower I see no need for additional silica right now.

5 Likes

January 12th 2022, Skittles is starting to throw pistols

LSD Autoflower is 21 in tall, I have a feeling this one is going to be a stretcher.

Banner and Skywalker are starting to take off.

This morning Black Widow got fed and recharge added. I did not defoliate like I said I was going to and hate the thought of even trying.

Still picking tomatoes, and now she’s decided to flower again so I am trimming all the long branches and we’ll be going round 3 of tomatoes. The perks of having a tent to grow stuff in your house.

There’s my update, hope everyone’s keeping it green!

6 Likes

@fast-grow Yum tomatoes…

3 Likes

I have grown the skywalker from ilgm twice!!! Amazing both times. I will look through and find a pic it was a couple years back.

4 Likes

Yesterday was watering day for all plants, Bruce and Luke both received pH water with 2 ml of silica and recharge. Skittles and lsd receive the same, are black widow receive full feeding with Master grow, calcium nitrate and epsom salt with recharge. I also got around to doing a little bit of trimming on Black Widow. Clowns that I cut, two of the four have roots and I planted one in soil and I’m leaving the other one in the cloner for now. I also added a few more clones to the spaces in the cloner.
Black Widow clone roots.

Skittles decided to stretch.

L s d building flowers

5 Likes