Fast-grow autos and photos

Thanks for the tag, my friend. I’m gonna pull up a chair, as well. I hope that all is well. Have a great day :v:t4:

1 Like

Looking good keep it up

1 Like

I’m ordering mine today…thanks for the motivation. lol

2 Likes

Just playing around for now, the only thing I added to the water is hydroguard.

This will be the fifth generation on the Black Widow if the Clones take, I kind of have doubts because the stems on everything I took are like wood.

7 Likes

First thing I did after assembling the cloner is mixed bleach and water together and ran for half an hour. After that I drained it and ran straight water for another 15 minutes, and then took all the pots and pox and rinse them separately. I’ve been filled it with 75 degree water and added two tablespoons of hydroguard, and plugged it in. Potential clones are the lowest branches on the Black Widow that were seeing almost no light. There was good as gone anyway so I might as well get some practice from them!

5 Likes

Here is the advice I received from @Hellraiser

4 Likes

Black Widow is looking a little hungry today and thirsty, so it’s time to mix up a little bit of Master Blend and feed this girl.

So for step number one I take two one gallon milk jugs and fill them half full of tap water, my tap water has a TDS of between 140 and 150.
Now I mix part 3, the calcium nitrate at 3.0 G per gallon into one of the jugs.

4 Likes

Next I add part A a 2.4 G

This and 1.5 G of Epsom salt get mixed in the other Jug and then both jugs get vigorously shaken a couple of minutes.

These two drugs then get mixed together and shaken vigorously and any other additives or amendments that I plan on using Will Go On Top. Today I am using 2ml. of silica and a quarter of a teaspoon of humic acid.

Now I just slowly add this to the base of the plant until I get decent run off, I usually wind up being a half a gallon per plant but since I am only watering one plant today my tomato will get the other half gallon.

6 Likes

Tomato plant has been losing leaves lately and I’ve already picked about a dozen ripe Tomatoes off it, when the rest of the tomatoes ripen on the plant I will be pulling it and cleaning all of the Dead Leaves that it’s dropped everywhere.
Without adding any PH adjuster my pH comes in red round 6.7, I like running at a little on the higher or alkaline end of the range because whenever I check runoff and soil my pH is usually low and I believe this at least gives it a swing in the PH range so the plant is able to take up what it needs.

And now my total dissolved solids

And that’s my watering routine for my plants in used soil, my autoflowers will not be receiving the same treatment because they have Nature’s living soil mixed in and I purchased a bag of ocean Forest to put my Skywalker OG and my LSD photos in.
Lsd

Zkittlez

Of course by Skywalker and Bruce Banner are in the two little Solo cups with my Skittles.
That’s a typical watering day for me I have a vacuum sucker for removing any runoff from the bottom of my trays, and my black widow needs to be fed and watered once every three days, at the end of three days the pot is very light and dry. Here’s to everyone keeping it green!

7 Likes

I love having a couple days off:-)

6 Likes

@fast-grow - Happy New Year! Hope 2022 is better than 2020 & 2021!! Think positive :joy: right…… never heard of black widow but sounds like it would be a killer weed! That’s great, I haven’t cloned anything yet. Just growing autos, keeping it easy and getting ready to cut another sour diesel, which I really like. So blue dream, sour diesel & Bruce Banner are my new faves. I’ll take pics when my Bruce gets bigger, happy growing :seedling::seedling:

1 Like

@bonnie1
Hi Bonnie, I sure hope your new year is better for you. I must be honest, I really haven’t noticed much of a change in my life style since all this epidemic stuff started. I’m an essential worker so I never got any time off and aside from having to wear a mask and certain places that I really don’t want to go, nothing for me is changed.
As far as my black widow goes, it is an ilgm seed and if you go to the parent site you can read up on the little bit of the history of it. So far of all the strains that I’ve grown it has gotten the best reviews from everybody I’ve given it to including a few medical users.
The Blue Dream Autos that I’ve grown are very strong but do not give me the Jitters like the Amnesia Haze did. This will be my first time growing Bruce Banner, and I was a little hesitant to even start it because of the possibility of overwhelming smells. I have read and was told that the strain can be very pungent. The one I am really looking forward to is the Skywalker, 85% Indica should be exactly what I’m looking for for Sleep disorders. Happy New Year Bonnie and I hope you keep it green!

3 Likes

@AllThatJaz
Hope you don’t mind the tag, I just read your journal and see that you may be interested in running Jacks. Great idea, but it will benefit from a few amendments. I run Masterblend that is almost the same as Jacks, a three part system, that adds calcium nitrate and magnezium sulfate (epsom salt) as part 2-3. I also run recharge, silica, and have a flushing agent on hand and use regularly. Most run other stuff with Jacks,tribus, fishit, recharge, mostly microbial stuff. They will grow great weed by themselves but it is easier with a few tweaks and additions.

3 Likes

Of course not I’m honored 2 have my name n ur post. I’ve been looking thru ur stuff nd I can’t even believe I have access 2 somebody with this kind of success growing… Btw, like 2 think I’m sophisticated but I still eat with my fingers nd drink my Henny from the bottle lol. I’m def tuned in!!

2 Likes

@fast-grow - Nothing’s changed for me much either, I’m still retired! :joy: I was talking about the economy and prices of goods & services because I need a new deck etc., repairs, & the prices I’m being quoted are outrageous and nothing I’m going to pay. Now I need a lot of dental work and those prices have doubled. So I stay home out in the country & grow my weed. Even the bags of FFOF soil I buy is smaller now, I know because I can carry it up the stairs :joy:. Bruce Banner is strong & puts me to sleep. I’m growing 4 right now. I’ll start more Blue Dream after I get more soil. I really liked it. Hopefully prices will get back to normal, I only buy necessities now. :grimacing::seedling:

2 Likes

Black Widow was dry again so I’m mixing up a batch of food, today I will add recharge to the feeding schedule.

I repotted the Skywalker into its permanent home because it just didn’t look like it was doing very well in the Solo Cup and has perked up and come around nice. lsd Auto is stretching for the sky and it also is the closest to the light.

Skittles is getting wide and possibly showing a little bit of light stress.

There’s a quick update before I head off to work, here’s to everyone keeping it green

6 Likes

L s d is getting so tall I decided to cut off its head, and they say you can’t top autoflowers🤣

Bruce Banner was getting a little saggy and it’s Solo Cup and had Roots growing through the peat pot so I decided to throw it and its permanent home, does not take very long for them to perk back up.

Tomorrow night Black Widow is going to get another haircut, I could rename this plant Cousin It!

That’s what I’ve got going on for now, hope everyone’s keeping it green!:+1::leaves:

4 Likes

I’m calling it, first day of flower for.lsd Auto, January 9th 2022.

The pistils are starting to Cluster.:metal:

10 Likes

@Highwayman420
Here’s my new Journal I’ve been threatening to start for too long. Handful of stuff going on, again pretty boring because everything seems to be going smoothly. Doing a few things different, like I’m using Nature’s living soil additive in my autoflowers this round. I also have new soil for my LSD and Bruce Banner photo plants, ocean Forest.

3 Likes

I’m doing the same with afghan kush, sleep medicine lol. I’m super curious about the skywalker og. So I’ll for sure be tagging along.

3 Likes