Fast Buds Pineapple Express Autoflower, first grow in coco

Thanks man. So far I like the setup for sure.

Yesterday was day 14 for these ladies. Was a busy day. Had to feed my closet grow. Had to mix up nutes for the 2x4 tent so I could feed this morning b4 work. And these girls resevoir needed cleaned. Only been running since Friday, but was some build up on the pump, air stone, lines and cord. Took 1000ml of what nute solution was left. Poured 500 ml around outside edge of each of the ladies pots just to ensure the coco is staying saturated on the outside edge. Rinsed all in bathtub and cycled pump in sink to rinse. Cleaned everything with peroxide. Filled resevoir with 2 gallons dehumidifier water and 1 gallon tap water. Switched my ball valves so pump could recirculate resevoir. Added 9ml Silica Blast, 9mil Cal Mag, 45ml Big Bloom, 45 Grow Big Hydro, 15ml Kangaroots. Ppm was 1200. Little higher than I wanted. Added 1 more gallon tap water. Brought ppm to 950. Ph’d resevoir to 5.87. Check ph of resevoir this morning before timer clicked on. Ph was 6.27. Added ph down, ph was 5.83. Close enough. Seems my PH always rises in my resevoir, I have to add ph down every 24hrs, (trying to hold 5.9 ph) any idea why it always rises??? @Nicky @Not2SureYet @Hellraiser No pics, will snap some tonight.

1 Like

Normal, ph always rises in reservoirs or even water/nute holding buckets (more slowly). With reservoirs, as the plants eat up the nutes which are acidic, the ph will naturally go up. Also as CO2 leaves the water, ph will rise.

2 Likes

Thanks man. First time running a res so wasn’t sure if was normal or not.

1 Like

So a couple pics of these ladies. They are definitely growing. Topped off rez added a hair less than 1/8 Tsp of Raw Yucca powder… Believe I will top both of them tomorrow or Friday.

2 Likes

Day 16 for these young ladies. Topped and started training. I think they’ll respond well. Both seem to be really strong plants

1 Like

They’re doing fantastic they re even doing slightly better then my organic autos under ideal humidity keep up the great work

1 Like

Thanks man! Yours are doing great as well!

1 Like

Sooo, yea. They have responded very well to the topping and lst, wow!!

2 Likes

Cleaned res again yesterday evening. Should have took pics looked like a light coating of mud on my pump and sides of res. Pretty sure it was the Big Bloom causing it. After cleaning and sanitizing all with peroxide. Added 3 gallons water to rez. Dehumidifier water and tap. Added, 9ml Silica Blast, 10ml Cal Mag, 8ml Hydroguard, 15 ml Pure Blend Tea, 45ml Grow Big Hydro, 15ml Kangaroots and approximately 1/16th tsp of Raw Yucca powder. Ppm was 1200. Added tap water to res to get ppm to 950. Ph’d to 5.77
Girls are looking great today. Fed 250ml Recharge solution to each, mixed at 1tsp per gallon.

1 Like

Just a nice view!

3 Likes

June 8th, Day 21. Had a little burn or deficiency over the weekend. Not sure which. Thoughts anyone? @dbrn32 @GreenSnek @Hellraiser @Nicky. Whatever it was/is I think I corrected it. I cut Big Bloom out of my nutes Friday evening when I cleaned res. Added Botanica Pure Blend Tea in its place. Saturday after 3rd fertigation o noticed the spots in first pic. Sunday got worse. I added Big Bloom back Sunday evening b4 last fertigation of the day. Increased cal mag to 4mil per gallon. Dropped ppm to 750 (500 scale). Res temp did get a little high over weekend as well was up to 75°F. Ph has been 5.8-6.3. Been running half ro/dehumidifier water and tap @150ppm. Last pics is what they look like today! And look like I missed my top on the one… I’ll take a fim though!!

3 Likes

Looks like magnesium deficiency to me hit them with some cal mag and see if the spread stops

You were off to a great start there. Are you using Jacks? I saw mention of it from others. But not from you. For my self. Using jacks. I had to stop my self from adding a bunch of additives. It really gave me small plants compared to using jacks by it self. @imSICKkid straightened me out with that. For your floating ph issues. That could be what you are seeing leaf wise. Are you using an air stone in the rez? I have heard that will cause fluctuations in it. I use a wave maker for that reason. I use the water from my dehumidifier also. :slightly_smiling_face: What does your run off tell you number wise? ph and ppm. The ppms will be your most useful info

1 Like

Would be my first guess too. Although all the jockeying around of nutrients makes really hard to decipher too.

2 Likes

Running fox farm nutes. With Botanicare, Cal Mag, Silica Blast and Hydroguard. And yea running an air stone in my res. Runoff ppm has been consistent. 750ppm in, Runoff has been right at 800 out. From what I understand from the coco for cannabis site this is normal for runoff?

1 Like

That is good for me. If I am with in 200 ppm over what goes in. I am good. I go in at about 650 - 700 with GH and about 850 with Jacks. I go easy on auto flowers. To much feed has slowed mine down. SO monitoring my run off lets me know just how they are eating.

1 Like

Day 23 Fast Buds Pineapple Express. Before and after training pics. This strain is fun to train. They respond so fast.

2 Likes

June 13th, Day 26. These ladies are growing like, well, weeds, lol. More and more LST. Trying to keep them low cuz I expect to have height issues. They are smelling really good already!! Gals got a updated marine duty reservoir this week!! Shouldn’t have temp issues anymore! Fertigating 3 times a day for 46 seconds. 800ppm in. 850-900 ppm runoff.

1 Like

June 15th, Day 28. Training, training and more training.

2 Likes