Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies, Canna Coco, Hydro Halos DTW

Some shots of all the flowers on top of the canopy. Had to cut off one top bud that got badly burnt. The others just got some good leaf burn. And the tops I supercropped again yesterday before lifting the tent again. The Mars Hydro 2x2 is now 74" tall. The plants are 55" out of the pots to the top colas now.

3 Likes

Thanks for the warning! Lol

She sure looks healthy…this grow is one for the ages!!

1 Like

Your welcome brother. This grow has definitely been exciting so far hasn’t it? Lol. Love the hobby!!!

1 Like

Quite the hobby indeed. That’s what we love about it, every grow is a new adventure!

This one grow of yours has been comical & astonishing at the same time. Fun to watch how you solve the dilemmas. Now from watching, I’m thinking these Fast Buds are quicker maturing photos more than full on autos.

1 Like

They are like a top fuel dragster. From sprout to harvest they are full throttle. Better hang on cuz they gonna give ya a ride, lol

1 Like

I thought my Fastbuds Pineapple Express got big. Not quite like these. That was a fun grow. They was my first dtw coco run Pineapple Express grow

1 Like

I did, great harvest! ….I have that strain too. :rofl:

How’s that bud smoking two months later in the Grove bags?

1 Like

The Pineapple Express is a really good smoke!! Still at 59% rh in the Grove Bag. The smoke is pretty smoothe and very tasty!! Buds are very sticky. Inhale you get a fruity taste of grapefruit/Pineapple and a touch of skunk. Exhale is a little earthy with a touch of skunk. Buzz is pretty balanced and has a pretty good punch to it!!

1 Like

Sounds delicious….music to my ears! Thanks for the great review, bro!

1 Like

Just some bud shots. Last one is a bud I let be. She is 3 ft from the light

5 Likes

Yummm they are gonna be tasty!!!

2 Likes

October 30th, Day 70, Week 5 of flower. Finally they stopped stretching!! Buds are building nicely now. Lots of frost from top to bottom. Still fertigating 5 times a day 700ppm 6.0-6.1ph. Hopefully now can just cruise to the finish line!!

6 Likes

Looking really good bro!

2 Likes

Thanks brother!! Although this grow has kept me on my toes and really stressed at times, I’m very happy with the performance of these 2 ladies so far!!

1 Like

Looks amaIngin there u r killing it

1 Like

It’s funny, almost all our grows are a little stressful to some extent. But all of them are really fun and such a learning experience that it keeps us coming back for more! :rofl:

Not to mention that the fruits of our labors are freakin’ awesome!

1 Like

Thanks brother :beers:

1 Like

Very true man!! Every grow is like a new adventure every time!!

1 Like

@Work4iT my 3rd journal with the crazy autos!!

1 Like

November 6th, Day 77, week 6 of flower. These 2 ladies are pretty much on cruise control now till the end. Turned the FC3000 down early this week. Started to see some foxtailing. Dimmer on 60% top of canopy getting around 45-50 dli now. They are still drinking lots. 12 gallon rez last me 2 days with about 3.5 gallons runoff. Fertigating 6 times a day. 700 ppm (1.4 ec) 6.0-6.1 ph.

5 Likes