Fans & ventilation

Thanks for trying to help me Laurap. I still don’t see a way to start a new topic. Believe me I’ve looked!

At this point I guess the only choice I have is to place my growing plans on hold. It’s frustrating because I want to get started. I have the money to buy the supplies. I have a place for my tent but lack the knowledge to get started. I didn’t realize growing required so much knowledge & expertise which I lack. I don’t know anyone around here that grows that could show me.

I did find out there is a place that sells tents, lights, etc, around a 30 minute drive from me. I think I’ll take a ride up there & ask them about the fan systems, filters, etc.

1 Like

You may be over thinking. In the forum pick the topic that fits your questions. When that topic appears there’s on right top a deal that days topic. Click on topic give yourself a title. “Newbie growing autos” something like that or light reflector. Then you’ll be given space to write what you need.
We’re not supposed to say companies that ilgm doesn’t support but Amazon and deelzer also sell tents and stuff.
It’s a weed so it will grow well most anywhere.vBut by tweaking them (pH, TDS, good fertilizer, good soil and suggestions you didn’t think about Are all here.
Don’t give up. If at first ya know the rest.
Many wishes for many wonders grows. Keep me posted.
Good luck my friend

1 Like

Oscillating fan for the bottom ventilation

1 Like