Fans and Lights

Do the fan and lights in the tent go on and off together or does the fan stay on during dark times or vise versa (lights on, fan off)?

2 Likes

I leave my fans on. Some shut them off to save on the electric bill. Rh tends to jump up during dark period and my #1 concern is wpm/mold. I feel better knowing their is fresh air exchange and a light breezy on them at all times. My opinion and I’m new to this as well. Best of luck tho

2 Likes

Kind of depends on the climate, age of plant and ambient conditions. I leave at least one stirring fan running 24/7 and will be up to 6 or 7 in late flower along with an over-sized dehumidifier.

I do NOT like bud rot.

2 Likes

I leave my fans on 24/7. The exhaust fan helps bring in fresh air even when the lights are off. And the fans circulating air around the plants is a good thing when it’s cooler and more humid in there at “night,” too. But I agree with @Myfriendis410, it depends on your situation. If all you have is seedlings in there, you don’t need as much circulation as if you have wall to wall buds.

3 Likes

You said it better than me lol. You sound like you’ve grown before haha!

4 Likes

Mostly beards lol

5 Likes