Fan speed controller

Hi,

I have a question about grow tent ventilation and I would be grateful if anyone could help me.

Which one of the following methods is best for control a 4x4 ft grow tent air conditioning?

1- Using a separate single fan speed controller for each fan. If it is OK, please tell that what kind of fan speed controller is suitable for each one of fans. For example a cheap variable fan speed or a GSE fan controller or a Smscom fan controller or a termostatic fan controller for exhaust fan and a variable fan speed controller for intake fan or that generally a separate termostatic fan controller for each fan or etc?

2- Using a dual fan speed controller. If it is OK, please tell that what model and what kind of fan speed controller. For example fan temp + minimum speed controller or fan temp and humidity controller or fan temp and min max hysteresis or fan temp and negative pressure controller or fan humidity temperature + negative pressure controller or fan day/night temp controller or etc?

3- Using a separate termostatic fan For air intake and outlet. Or an termostatic fan to one side, and a fan with a controller to other side.

4- Do you have any further comments or suggestions that may help me to setup the best ventilation.

I am very sensitive about air ventilation, I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me that i buy what kind fan speed controller for each one of fans (exhaust and intake fan)

Best regards

A Hydrofarm controller works well with a 6" 440 CFM fan and it controls both a 5 x 5 and a 4 x 4 tent in-line

I recommend a 6", 220 CFM Inlet fan …the rest I’m not sure about
-best of luck!