Fan leaves I’m not really sure……

Should a cut more fan leaves off?

2 Likes

Nice plants , My 1st approach is to tuck the bigger fan leafs For better light Penetration. I also take a few I just don’t like to get crazy and strip my plants. Also like to clean up around the bottom to access watering and feeding. Plants look Healthy. Good luck

1 Like

I defoliate. Like a whole bunch.

56 days ago.

This morning.

5 Likes

Beautiful plant ! @oldmarine All kind of Different growing styles And they all work. This is a great thing about this place we can all share.

personally I don’t remove quite that much foliage.

8 Likes

What if I told you I wasn’t finished with her? See the lower branches? I’ll cut those as clones. Probably tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’ve got a lot to learn about clone’s . With plant in flower does that make any difference.

Yes it does. I’ve had larger yields consistently with a monster crop clone. The disadvantage is that it takes an extra couple of weeks to get them back to veg. Then they grow weird, but it pays off.

1 Like

It’s called monster cropping. That’s because the plants that are grown from flowered clones can be monsters. It’s also supposed to produce better bud the older the plant is and the plant I have pictured is already 7 months old. One of my Super Skunks was planted last Oct.

2 Likes

Thanks , @oldmarine @Covertgrower I’m always up for a good challenge hopefully one day I’ll get to try that.

1 Like

I recommend if even for the experience. I’m about to take some monster clones, and you can follow along with the survivors.

1 Like

Sounds good tag me in.

1 Like

I like weird.

2 Likes

This is a revegged White Widow. I cloned her in March, put her into flower after a month, harvested her (got less than an ounce) and put her back into veg. Planted her outside late Jun.

2 Likes

No, only if they’re dead or dying.