Fan Leaf Diagnosis

Please help me understand what my girl is going through. I left time for a day an came back to leaves that look extremely clawed. The soil was a little dry, but not bone dry in a 7 G I need to know if this is a sign of nutrient lock. My fan also fell, so it was blowing upward for a day an a half at the bottom of the leaves. I’m 2 weeks from harvest.

Is it best that I flush an just ride her out with ph’d water?

2 Likes

Looks overwatered but there are a few things that can cause that like root issues or cold soil temps.

1 Like

Should I let it go dry? I have learned with these bigger pots the top being dry diesnt mean the bottom is.

4 Likes

Definitely dont water until the containers are light weight.

1 Like

If the pot is heavy then you might have a case of heat stress.

1 Like

As you got this far along you should have the watering down, yes,no. My guess the fan caused some stress being laid down and blowing up. Keep a close eye on her , water as required, I would think she will recover.

1 Like

It could possibly be overwatered, but be careful of the nitrogen too. It has a claw look to it, which is too much nitrogen.

3 Likes

This ^ combined with this v

Let it rest for a day after correcting the fan problem and reevaluate. It may be time for a flush and re-feed with flower-friendly nutes that are low in nitrogen if the clawing progresses rather than improves as she dries out more. I had a plant that loved to claw like this the second it had any wind at all blowing on it, direct or indirect. It was a diva and then turned out to be male, so it’s in the trash now. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Double diva! Sort of. Some plants just don’t like the extra nitrogen. I thought I would point it out in case it wasn’t noticed. Knowing is half the battle. You recognize the issue, then you’re good.

1 Like

I plan on flushing her this weekend. I know its less than 2 weeks from finish. I am already seeing some amber. So I plan on using just plan water hoping that she can draw enough from the leaves to pull through.

I think you have underestimated the time frame. All I see is white pistils. Two weeks seems very short.

1 Like