Fan/filter help

Hello there, beginner here looking foward to buying a 2x4 tent for my closet, will buy 2 x 300W Mars Hydro LED, but not sure wich fan and filter would be the best bang for my buck. Quiet/performance wise.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

4" fans should work great I use a 2-2-4 with 4" fans and filters and it perfect imo

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply, what fans are you using, how are you liking it? there are so much fans at different price range and im not sure wich would be best for me.

1 Like

Honestly I can’t remember the name it was some cheap 4" inline fans on amazon I think $20 each there all about the same anyway. Anywhere from 50-100 cfm and your good.

2 Likes

Alright, Ill grab something low in DB then, thanks m8! Looking foward to showing my setup in the next month!

1 Like

No problem good luck and keep me posted.

1 Like

Surely will :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely a 4 inch in line will be plenty for your space
Something around 100 cfm would be best
You’ll need to to the research though

1 Like

Found what I needed. Both my 300w mars hydro LED are ordered, should order tent and filter/fan kit next week or two week! Cant wait!

1 Like

In the future you will need another 300w light :slight_smile:

I purchased this fan a couple months ago. I don’t have it in use, but I did pull it out and run it. It’s very quiet, and draws very little power. You’re probably going to pay a little more for it, but it comes with some pretty cool features. It has a smart mode that will automatically ramp fan speed up and down based on your temp settings. It can also be controlled manually if you wish, and a start/stop temp maintain function.

May be worth checking out if it’s within your budget.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06ZXWN3BG/ref=sxts_1?tag=greenrel-20

4 Likes

Yeah, figured that ill prob get another one by the time i get to flowering

1 Like

In flower that fan would be great to get ride of unwanted rh. Maybe even a 6"

1 Like