Fan fell on my photo period blue haze

Sorry for so many questions but today I noticed a significant amount of the edges of the new growth that weren’t brown start to brown after Wednesday that was when I watered it one gallon of ph water with 5 ml of cal mag and 1/4 teaspoon of epsom salt I thought that would stop the issue the PPFD was also lowered to 500 from 600 a week ago but I brought it down to 350 just now which is at 50 percent capacity of the lights im not sure if it’s the light that’s causing my leaves to mess up any ideas I’m getting so discouraged I’ve invested so much in this I want to get it right here is some pictures any input from anyone would be appreciated

1 Like

Keep up the epson feeding and alternating water and feed days. Good call on the light, some cannabis plants can be a little more sensitive than others. Ideal PPFD is 300-500 at around 20-22” above the canopy :love_you_gesture: it’s going to take several days to recover, look at the new growth instead of the older affected growth

1 Like

Okay thank you for the response glad I made the right call on the lights seriously thanks for your guidance I will pay it forward some day when I get the hang of this :joy:

1 Like

You’re doing great! I could show ya pics from my 1st grow that would have you crying and laughing at the same time. Do you have a light meter or the PHOTONE phone app? I use the app and it works great. I use the clone settings for seedlings

1 Like

Well hey we all start somewhere that’s what I’m trying to remind myself when I get discouraged and yes I have the Photone phone app can’t beat $6 I’ve heard great things about it and now you just confirmed I went the correct route maybe one day I’ll invest in a meter but for now this has been pretty accurate no complaints

1 Like

At least she’s doing well and now I know what not to do to mess her up :grimacing::laughing: fingers crossed so far so good when should I transplant her into a 1 gallon pot though? With the other one I started in a 1 gallon