Fan fell on my photo period blue haze

So Sunday night my fan fell on my plant who was thriving the main stem did not break but the leaves did shrivel up and dry up a lot not all but some is it supposed to get worst before it gets better other people have said it should make it should I expect these leaves to dry up and die and hope for new growth? Here are pictures before and after

2 Likes

She looks pretty rough. I’d splint her up with a toothpick and some plant Velcro and see if she bounces back. It may be time to start a new seed, though.

4 Likes

@spudeater65 mentioned he fell into his tent. Hope this isn’t a trend 'YIKES"

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure @VOL4LIFE had his light fall on his first grow. :grimacing: ouch indeed.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking I was only growing 2 since it’s a pretty small tent and also my first grow so you think I could start a new grow now in the same tent as my older plant who is already in week one of veg would that even work out since seedlings require less light and more humidity or should I just finish growing the one plant on its own if this one dies

I’d start a new seedling. She’ll be fine, just start her underneath the canopy of the older one to shield her from the light for a while. You can veg them both til the youngest is ready, or flip them both to 12/12 when the oldest is ready. The youngest won’t actually begin to flower til she’s sexually mature, which is often between the 4 and 6 week marker of veg anyway.

2 Likes

you have multiple threads on this topic. Hard to keep track for those of us who like to follow or help if we can. Pick one and ask a mod to delete or lock all the others.

Unless all of the following posts are completely different it looks like you have 7 separate threads for the same plant.
Fan fell on my 15 day old photo period
Fan fell on my photo period blue haze
Fan fell on my 2 week old plant is it saveable
How do I know seedling stage is over
Please help first time growing do my plants look stretched out
First time grower do these look normal to y’all
Is this considered veg stage already first grow ever

1 Like

I’ll do that now, and stick with this one thread thanks for letting me know this is my first time on here so I didn’t know the rules or how it worked sorry for the confusion

3 Likes

No worries. We want to help when/if we can and keeping a journal for each grow, is the easiest for us to keep tabs on you. haha!!! Some people create a neverending grow journal and keep adding to it over the years.

Isn’t it amazing how she rebounded after the non fatal fan accident? I love this plant.

2 Likes

Yes absolutely sounds like something I’d like to do this bump on the road won’t keep me from giving up my other plant is thriving and I guess I didn’t explain myself well in this one the first picture is now the bottom one was before so she’s still struggling but I’m not giving up on her yet it’s only been 2 days I did however start soaking a new seedling in water to start another grow to replace this one if she doesn’t make it

2 Likes

Oh, so the fan victim is not the beauty that looks completely healthy? I thought she bounced back vigorously. I like that word. On that day, I will Futterwhacken vigorously!!

And when I say grow journal just mean creating a thread just like you did here.
Like Jennylyn’s growing Blue Haze or something. I can set the bell to tell me everytime anyone replies, anytime there are new replies they would show up in my unread or normal which I am only notified if someone tags me. Real easy to track peeps you have chimed in on.

Good luck on both the new seed and the ICU baby. Keep us posted. I will click the bell on this thread.

1 Like

No wonder I thought this was Deja Vu all over again!
Groundhog Day!

1 Like

Sorry I’m now informed not to start multiple threads and will be sticking with this one :point_up: How would I go about deleting the others

1 Like

We will tag a moderator to do it.
No worries,
It may take a bit. I dont know who is on right now.
@Myfriendis410 , @dbrn32 , @MattyBear , @Covertgrower

3 Likes

As long as you have 1 good shoot still hanging on, you will be ok.

1 Like

Long story short my stupid fan fell on top of one of my plants main stem was just bent but not broken these 2 pictures are 7 hours apart from when I added the stick for support does it look like she will bounce back to y’all or should I just start from scratch she was doing great till this incident also this is my very first grow below is her yesterday morning I’m so sad :sob: she was the one growing the the fastest from the 2

3 Likes

It’ll recover but looks really thirsty :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

She was just misted a couple hours ago after the incident she lost a lot of soil and had to replace with more I normally water every 3 days and keep my humidity high and they do really good that way her leaves got super droopy after she got smushed and then watered after adding the additional soil it was time anyway

1 Like

What medium are you using and she’s old enough to water to run off and checking the PH and PPMs in the run off :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Wow I didn’t know that! she’s in a 1 gallon pot in happy frog soil so you suggest I start watering till I see run off then cause she definitely did soke up the water that was given to her last night pretty fast

2 Likes