Familymans Mixed Bag Grow

Lol isn’t this the truth! I started making a list because there are so many!

3 Likes

I feel like we need a strain addicts thread. I’m always looking at new seeds to grow. Now I’m all about white rhino and vanilla kush. Oh and Cindy 99…

9 Likes

And pineapple chunk.

8 Likes

That would be an awesome thread! I just acquired a Cinderella XX I’m itching to drop. I got a pineapple Chunk with it too

7 Likes

I was looking at a black cream auto and I definitely need more Haze’s in my life

3 Likes

I hate you. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: just kidding. Don’t cry.

3 Likes

LMAO I’m crying tears of laughter. :laughing::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Those sound good :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Are you growing right now??

1 Like

LMAO yeah they sure do @dbrn32 :wink: it was a very nice gift :grin:

1 Like

I have some Pineapple Express which I think is the auto version of it.

1 Like

Me lol I do have 2 autos and one photo started. The oldest auto is at 32 days so far

2 Likes

It was actually @dbrn32 but I enjoy your grows too. Lol

2 Likes

I’m considering doing an all auto grow just to clean out some of the random shit.

1 Like

Different parents but if you like one you supposedly like both. Pc is really good indoor grower too.

2 Likes

Random thought of the day:
I like how people mean mug you in the McDonald’s double drive thru like they will actually do something if you cut in front of them. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Cut in front of me and see haha.

1 Like

Lmao. I’ve seen some interesting interactions there

2 Likes

Ever been there when a customer tried reaching across counter and slapping one of the workers? Seen that at a papa john’s pizza lol.

1 Like

No I have not. Usually if there teaching behind the counter here they are stealing the money. Gettin rough in this neck of the woods.

1 Like