Familymans Mixed Bag Grow

Thanks man. Not sure how I feel about the 3500k but I’m sure they’ll do the job

4 Likes

Room looks great! One of my flower tents is 3500k and it produces some pretty good weed :wink::v::bear:

7 Likes

Great to hear. Maybe now I like them.

6 Likes

Lol, they’ll be fine

3 Likes

Thanks all. I was surprised at how easy it was to build the frame. I just predrilled some holes and then used some self tapping stainless screws. Hardest part was getting the spread right. My only regret is that I didn’t buy 4 boards when I had the chance.

4 Likes

Three vero29c on rapid pin sinks driven by hlg-240h-c1050a is a thing. I think vero29b or luminous cxm-22 on 1400ma driver would land you in about same boat if there’s a significant amount of savings there.

Based off of how you run everything in a line, there may be some value in building two smaller 2 cob lights too. Condensing your boards and dropping 2 cobs with reflectors at each end. Its an idea for a work around anyway.

2 Likes

Cool. I’m kinda curious about the cobs and how they compare to the QBs. The qb light engines are in consideration too.

1 Like

Just a little update from the farm.

19 Likes

Very nice dude!

2 Likes

Thanks! The perpetual grow is in motion

9 Likes

That it is @Familyman ! Everything looks great! You sure you don’t want to finish off that basement :wink:

3 Likes

Hehehe. If my whole family knew what I do then I would. I have to keep it contained for when guests come over.

3 Likes

At my house? Pfft what guests? lol

6 Likes

Lucky. They come over to see the kids lol. No one wants to see my crotchety ass.

8 Likes

Ordering this guy to add to my lab. Hopefully it’s not a rip off.

5 Likes

It’s been ordered lol. CAnt wait to clone some of these Jack Herer plants. Next on to do list is to build a COB fixture.

5 Likes

Does the desire to add and improve ever go away??

5 Likes

No @Familyman it doesn’t! I’m always looking for new toys or different ways to do things and make them more efficient. Some work and some don’t :wink::v::bear:

6 Likes

It’s just like reef tanks. Only not quite as expensive.

3 Likes

I went out to my shed in search of something and ended up taking crap out of the attic because I thought there was more metal up there that could possibly be my next QB frame. Now that I’ve added hydro, I’m constantly looking at containers and such​:roll_eyes::joy::joy:…I assume, it never ends. Oh and then there is the constant next strain to try always on my mind. :joy::v::green_heart:

3 Likes