Familymans Mixed Bag Grow

@Bubbles1

3 Likes

You give me too much credit my friend. Lots of solid advice and guidance from here.

5 Likes

Got me, that was kind of Will’s thing.

Gotcha. Haven’t seen the thread in awhile. I know there was some drama at one point

2 Likes

thats the stuff. my first bonsai that is now long gone, was a topiary fig, had a nice round ball of foliage at the top only, and guess what… i did what you just showed me. snip. let it grow again.

1 Like

Weekend goal: pop the remaining Maui Wowie seed and some jet fuel and C99. I’m a little behind schedule now that the MW didn’t pop. I should still be ok since the SOG is about 3 weeks behind the main grow and not all of them will finish at the same time. I’m really hoping the C99 and jet fuel make it and are solid growers so I can clone the piss out of them.

5 Likes

It would really surprise me if Cindy was not a good producer or solid grower. I’m anxious to see what the jet fuel does. Until you mentioned it I had never heard of it before.

3 Likes

It’s all the rage with the kids these days. It’s all about as much THC as possible. Damn fools are missing out on some fine strains with such narrow minds. Hipsters ruin everything.

2 Likes

They have to not be still born first. Bad luck as of late popping seeds. But, every time I pop extras,every one takes off.

2 Likes

Iv got my jet fuel seeds holding out on starting them until my Maui waui’s are in flower. Excited to see how yours grow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

your not wrong bout the advice/guidance here man. its a deadset bloody encylopedia reference. all the locals make it easy to grow good pot.cheers to all

2 Likes

The other members have helped me more than pay for my investment.

3 Likes

If they grow

Dropped some beans tonight. We shall see what happens with these.

7 Likes

You got bg c99 regs?

@dbrn32 no I got feminized c99 from NorCal seeds.

1 Like

I couldn’t pony up that much for the BG

1 Like

If you don’t like it try the bg stuff.

2 Likes

But I’m not rich enough for $165 seeds. Lol

1 Like

You are if you don’t drop 30-40 a month lol.

1 Like