Familymans Mixed Bag Grow

@dbrn32 hey, how do I wire these in series with only one set of connectors on each board.

5 Likes

Pos from driver to pos on board 1. Neg from board 1 to pos on board 2. Neg on board 2 to pos on board 3. Neg on board 3 to pos on board 4. Neg from driver to neg on board 4.

3 Likes

Gotcha. Thanks I just couldn’t wrap my head around it.

2 Likes

How you think it looks?

2 Likes

I was gonna wait til it was on to comment, just so I didn’t get ahead of myself ha! I think you did a real nice job!

5 Likes

Thank man that makes my day. Your a great teacher obj won

5 Likes

Thanks! I really just like cool stuff, and it’s better when someone else buys it.

7 Likes

I think it looks great! It makes me want to build more myself, I just don’t have anywhere to put them. My next step is a seedling/cloning tent I’ve got a 65 to put in there.

3 Likes

It works!!!

10 Likes

That’s always good!

4 Likes

I just gotta get one of those water proof connectors, whatever they are called. Does Home Depot or Lowe’s sell them??

2 Likes

WooHoo! Now get that baby hung up and some lovely ladies under it.

Nice work!

4 Likes

I guess my life has come to this on a Friday night. Lmao.

6 Likes

That’ll have to wait until tomorrow. Doubt the wife wants to here me drilling into concrete this late.

4 Likes

Mine was feeding, cleaning and a ancestry stuff.

2 Likes

Plus, my ratch straps won’t be here until tomorrow. Gotta move amazon. 4 for $9

2 Likes

Negative. Amazon does, or a lot of the places that sell meanwell drivers. Meanwell part number is like cj04-1 or cj04-2 depending on which size cord you used. There may be 3 and 4 too. Otherwise the ones on Amazon are usually fine too.

2 Likes

I’ll use wire nuts until they come in I guess.

3 Likes

You have wagos?

1 Like

A couple.

2 Likes