Familymans Mixed Bag Grow

If that was possible would ILGM be cool with it?
And who would you even ask to see if it’s ok

I don’t know.

@dbrn32 when I build the quad light, how far apart should each board be and would it be better to position them like a door or a window??

1 Like

You guys can join the lab no invitations needed. Right now you have to pay for the courses as well and it’s $137. They run specials (which I’m patiently waiting) at times for just the forum and it’s been between $20-$30. But the ability to pm other members because it’s a private site.

8 Likes

Is that one time or per year

1 Like

One time @Familyman

4 Likes

Thank you for clearing this up @Midwestnewbie

@Familyman shape your light like your space will be.

3 Likes

Did some work on the SOG grow tonight. Enjoy!
The table. The frame will be covered with 2x3 metal fencing

And some transplanting from the solo cups. Went thru a whole bag of coco and still didn’t get them all done.

11 Likes

Definitely watching what will happen here. I need some inspiration, lol. I have almost same size coco clones and seedlings in Solo, 1 gallon, 5 gallons This is the second try with coco

4 Likes

Start one too. Besides planting all the clones, it’s been pretty easy.

2 Likes

Should I start a new thread for the SOG?

3 Likes

@dbrn32 so, should I let these bush out a little or put them into flower right away??

1 Like

@dbrn32 would you set up the panels in a row or more like a square??

1 Like

Keep the sog on this thread
I bought that membership on the lab side
Also I think im going to get a co2 generator and see what happens.

3 Likes

How much was the membership. Are you the same screen name??

You originally said you were doing 2x4, in which case I would put them all in line. If you’re now 2x3, I would mount boards side by side in pairs.

Also, if they’re in final pots get them into flower asap. You’re already likely going to have some branching to eliminate.

4 Likes

The table is 30”x48”. The boards will be here today and hopefully I can get it built later this evening.

1 Like

It was 137 and waiting for the password to get into the members fourm and yes i am going to try and keep the same name there

2 Likes

You guys are always cheating lol. That light is just big enough for 8 square feet, and you have to ask it to do 10.

1 Like

No said I had to fill the whole table lol.

1 Like