Familymans Mixed Bag Grow

I probably would. Small expense and would probably be helpful in the room you have.

1 Like

If the table resides in a place where it can be mobile. U bet! Casters!

2 Likes

So, I want you guys to take a look at this JH. I’m guessing it’s a more Sativa phenotype. Lmk what you think. It’s just so much different than the other ones.

6 Likes

Jack herer? It’s suppose to be sativa dominant.

3 Likes

I thought it was a 50/50 with some showing more indica and some Sativa. I may be wrong though. Regardless, it’s just a lot different from the others.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s more like a haze, probably something like 80% sativa. I’m sure there’s some wild phenotypes though, have that with every hybrid.

5 Likes

Jack Herer is mostly Sativa. 80/20 Sativa/Indica :v::bear:

5 Likes

Think it’s a different strain by accident??

1 Like

Probably not. That’s hybrid living baby.

5 Likes

Looks a lot like the Cindy plants I grew and not much different than the F1 hybrids I am growing right now. One of Cindy’s parents is supposedly JH.

7 Likes

I’m ordering Cindy 99 and Jet Fuel seeds today.

7 Likes

Has anyone ever ordered from Pacific Seedbank??

1 Like

Other than ILGM the only other one I’ve used is oaseeds (authorized Brothers Grimm dealer). They only offer expedited stealth shipping to the U.S. I got my seeds in less than week from ordering. They were stealth shipped, but the seeds themselves were still in the original breeder packaging. They also sent a half dozen of their own seeds (hindu kush in my case) as a “bonus” for my purchase.

11 Likes

That is who i use and the freebies are awesome that is where i got my jet fuel and lucky charms seeds from everything i got from them has been good just like ilgm.

5 Likes

And your package is stealthy on another level mine got checked by customs and still came through

4 Likes

@ThcinKC ordered some seeds.
Apollo 13
Cindy 99
Maui Wowie
Jet fuel.

Hope I like them all.

8 Likes

MW won’t disappoint you.

2 Likes

I’m pretty stoked about the Apollo 13. I got the Maui Wowie because a friend basically begged me to grow it.

3 Likes

Got my new light built tonight. The prettiest build but it will work. Was kinda rushed.

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen haha

3 Likes