Familymans Mixed Bag Grow

There’s a high school sport in which the state final is held down that way every year. We went 4 years in a row with my son, I’m familiar.

1 Like

Isn’t that held in Bloomington??

1 Like

Sorry. I’m thinking just BBall

1 Like

Not bball, think heavier balls lol. In o’Fallon.

I know exactly where that is. Some guy got shot in the bar there about a month ago

1 Like

Sounds about in line with my experiences

That’s not even that bad of an area.

1 Like

Nope, but you don’t have to wander far.

1 Like

So true. I guess I’m numb to it from living here so long lol

1 Like

Not the worst place I’ve been. Not even for that sport haha.

1 Like

Check out these weird shaped buds on the Cali Snow plants. They seem to be more like buttons vs long colas. Kinda weird.

8 Likes

She looks good. Are you still liking the Mega Crop?

1 Like

Love every second of it. So much easier and knock on wood, haven’t had to flush yet.

4 Likes

New cloning station set up!

8 Likes

It will be filled tonight! Taking JH and NL clones.

4 Likes

Nice clone setup! That basement will stay full now :wink: Loving your grow op more and more :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks!! I’m always trying to reinvest profits back into it. It’s kinda getting to the point where it’s about done being set up and there won’t be much reinvestment except nutes and seeds if needed.

5 Likes

Then that means more in your pocket :grin: Or towards the new truck you want :star_struck: This is when the weed starts working for you!

4 Likes

@Missiles I would love to get that truck but it’s always something that comes up. Now my little one has to have dental surgery because of his soft enamel. $1200 out of pocket for that. Then I’m sure it will be something else. I’m always getting bent over for something. That’s why ive pretty much just given up on wanting anything for myself. I pretty much just make the money and just wait for something to come up.

1 Like

Oh boy you don’t have to tell me anymore! My son has been in and out of the dentist office since this summer. 4 wisdom teeth pulled, 2 root canals and 2 crowns later my piggy bank is squealing. Lol. And not in a good way :laughing:

2 Likes