Familymans Grow 2.0: Grow Of the Clones

@Familyman We’re runnin’ head to head Brother. 19 flowering 19 clones, oh shit forgot to add the 2 seedlings; Daphne & Thelma for the grow off. 40… Now ya gotta drop 2 more. This could turn into a @Cowboy @hogmaster scenario… Lol…

4 Likes

@OldSchoolGrower this puts me at 40 now :astonished:

5 Likes

Rockin’ -N- Rollin’ Brother. "Got It Goin’ -N- Got It Growin’…

1 Like

Hahahaha. Now i gotta get my plant count up. :thinking::thinking: 8 seeds and more clones!!! It must be done

2 Likes

They are black widow. Once I get some stuff into the flower room, I’ll pop some gold leaf and pineapple chunk

2 Likes

So, folks. Tonight is zero dark thirty for this grow. Giving a final drink, drilling the stems and walking away. Thanks all to @dbrn32 @MattyBear @PurpNGold74 @Missiles @raustin @OldSchoolGrower @DoobieNoobie and anyone’s else who contributed. Gonna be a snowy weekend here so I figure I wouldn’t be missing much sitting in my garage trimming.

8 Likes

Congrats @Familyman!

3 Likes

Sweet! Nice work again!

3 Likes

We shall see what she brings. I learned a lot more this grow. Especially when it comes to nutes. I’ll tag you guys into my next grow. The Blueberry strikes back.

5 Likes

Trichs are all cloudy now with a touch of amber. I’m good to go with them.

4 Likes

Awesome. Sounds like good weather to have busy work indoors for sure.

2 Likes

That’s the plan my friend.

1 Like

Gotta love IL. Sixty degrees yesterday. 35 and Gail winds today. Saturday snow :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Haha yeah it’s been crazy here to. But we don’t get much winter weather here compared to you guys.

1 Like

Blueberry autos temporary home.

9 Likes

Congratulations @Familyman ! They all look beautiful. You’re going to have a lot of trimming to do that’s for sure. Maybe you can get help trimming this time like you did last time :wink:. I’m excited for you!

3 Likes

That’s a plan but then I have to give him free weed #weedmiser. Thank you very much. I screwed up on the ph and burned the hell out of them but other than that it was really smooth.

4 Likes

No they still look good! I gave mine nute burn and had pH problems also. You’re still going to have an awesome Harvest!

2 Likes

Congrats on making it to the end bro! ShowOff got the ax last night. The rest can go a bit longer. Cant wait to see what u pull

2 Likes

I’m not expecting a bumper crop but we shall see starting tomorrow. Thanks. How’s your yield looking??

1 Like