Familymans Grow 2.0: Grow Of the Clones

The only thing I noticed from switching to Promix is that the plant grew much more quickly, but I don’t see a difference in the quality of the plant.

4 Likes

Ok thanks. I’m debating if I should make a fixture and just use the one trolley or get the add a lamp and do two independent ones.

1 Like

Got these guys today!!!

7 Likes

Do you feed nutes everyday??

Feed nutes every day? God, no! That would require constant flushing and I hate to flush. No, I only feed once a week, and rarely twice a week. I feed, water, water, feed during one week.

1 Like

I guess it’s different than coco then

I really need to stop buying stuff for my grows.

1 Like

Nope. Its an investment of course. Buy away

1 Like

I ordered some small sizes of the kelp and the candy whatever. They sent me a free thing if calmag. I thought that was pretty cool.

1 Like

He’ll yeah. I’ve been using the mega crop for veg so far and am loving it.

3 Likes

Based on my trichromes I’ll be going dark Wednesday night and starting to harvest Friday night. I’ll probably drill them again too just because it costs nothing and is easy to do.

4 Likes

So, I chopped one plant today because it looked so ugly and the buds were light. Ended up with 160 grams wet out of it. I couldn’t stand to look at its pathetic ass anymore. The others are still thinkening up I think so I’m not sure I’ll go dark yet. I’ll post some pics soon for opinions.

4 Likes

Let me know what you think and how much longer.
Uploading: 41836F4B-3B92-4607-87B6-27744FAE5CF2.jpeg…

Uploading: 8CD249D3-6355-42C0-8AE7-8C8443D8B18C.jpeg…

2 Likes

8 Likes

I can’t zoom and look at trichs. How do they look?

1 Like

@dbrn32 mostly cloudy and a few clear. No amber yet.

1 Like

All those brown leaves really piss me off

2 Likes

Leave them go. I tried to tell you that you had too much light to be messing with those nutes months ago. You know, my “hate to say itoldyaso but I toldyaso” lol.

I know I probably came off a little condescending at the time. But something most dont know is that I use to follow each and every’s members grow that I helped build or pick out a light. I just want everyone to be successful, and in a cover my butt scenario make sure none of you are coming after me lol. It’s a lot of money, I know they’re well worth it, but I want you to believe it too. It’s kinda hard to do when you’re jacking with a difficult line of nutes is all.

7 Likes

I appreciate the frankness. I guess I didn’t pick up on what you said about the nutes or I was just being stubborn. Regardless, I know now. I think a couple products are awesome but the rest isn’t geared towards QB grows. I’m using mega crop next grow. From the veg plants I have going I’m liking it so far. I’m also digging the coco. The plants love it and are growing really fast. While I got you, what do you think about the light movers??

3 Likes

Can I get away with no comment?

2 Likes